• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I ate the cookies. Never turn them down.

i am a little nervous about adding a few lbs from said cookies. one of my fo contacts there said the smell hits you right about the time the sterile cockpit light is turned off. interestingly enough on the last DH to DFW I had, we were lucky to be seated in 1st class and sure enough, 1 hot chocolate chip cookie (not a basket full).

fly wolf, pardon my ignorance, but what is FLICA? we use raw sabre here at eagle to check your schedules, bid, etc.

fly wolf, pardon my ignorance, but what is FLICA? we use raw sabre here at eagle to check your schedules, bid, etc.

FlightLine Internet Crew Access. Just another method of bidding, swapping, trading trips and viewing your schedules.

It should. Its just a website.

does it work on a mac if done over the internet?

It works, but you occasionally have to use IE to get the java windows to work properly. This sucks. Firefox 2.0.0.3 seems to be working fairly well now on my MacBook 2 gHz Core Duo, though.

It works, but you occasionally have to use IE to get the java windows to work properly. This sucks. Firefox 2.0.0.3 seems to be working fairly well now on my MacBook 2 gHz Core Duo, though.

thanks mac fans. i am still using safari as i like it (2.0.4).

I flew from DEN-MKE a few weeks back and never got cookies. I felt like starting a riot....

Back during my initial on the way to MCO, my sim partner ate 12 of them on the way down....someone had mentioned that they have somewhere in the ballpark of 500 calories/cookie?

Latest resources

Back