• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got the call yesterday. In the pool. Now I can sleep at night again.

hey congrats. i had also heard some of the 4/3 calls went out. do you know if dashdriver got the call?

should have fun in class in june (or whenever they call).

hey congrats. i had also heard some of the 4/3 calls went out. do you know if dashdriver got the call

should have fun in class in june (or whenever they call).

yeahhopefully the 5 of us from skyway will be rescued from the drowning pool and be there with ya....life preserver please!

absolutely, the more the merrier.

skin is starting to get "pruny" from doing the deadmans float in the pool! Well if we are in class together by chance...get your Sudds club card ready at the Landmark Rich!

skin is starting to get "pruny" from doing the deadmans float in the pool! Well if we are in class together by chance...get your Sudds club card ready at the Landmark Rich!

i am looking forward to june, if it is such. may and april cannot go by fast enough (but good things come to those who wait.....).

I'm in Lorrie said it looks like a early June class. No Specific date yet. Thank god... I was about to lose it completely.

DD

I'm in Lorrie said it looks like a early June class. No Specific date yet. Thank god... I was about to lose it completely.

DD

hey congrats dash! there are about 14 people in the pool according to Laurie. any word on if the mesaba CA or mesa guy were called?

looking forward to seeing everyone there.

hey congrats dash! there are about 14 people in the pool according to Laurie. any word on if the mesaba CA or mesa guy were called?

looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Ditto...You can buy the first round Rich!

hey you and Dashdriver are the rich captains here, i'm a regional airline first officer........:)

Yes....the Glamorous life of a 1900CA... ill have my chauffer dries us around in my stretched Kia!

Latest resources

Back