Midwest Airlines Quality of Life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1800 RVR said:
You know, you proclaim this so prominently and with confidence in the Delta thread. Are you speaking from experience? As I seem to remember, your ALPA unit took it right up the poop shoot as well, and in record time - what, it took a whole 3 days to negotiate AND ratify your concessions?

Yeah, you sure showed MEH management who is who, didn't ya?

Would you please quit your bit&*()g and moaning about Midwest. You are not here anymore. Go fly your boxes and don't worry about what we did or will do here. In other words, GET LOST. You obviously know how it feels to leave a place and have nobody care. I have read your whinning post on other threads. Get a back bone son and grow up. Maybe your staying up all night is affecting your grey matter in your noggin. Why don't you get in touch with Delta 737 and you two can whine together and maybe Ty Webb will tell you how wonderful he has it. Then all of you could have a group hug. Until then, go away. This is about giving someone some information about a career choice. You made yours, let them make theirs.

Remington said:
Ty, I hope I read this wrong, but are you saying unleveraged assets=cash on hand??? I am not a Business Major, but 500mil cash on hand=500mil on your Atm reciept when you make a deposit/withdrawl.

Most of it is in cash, but not all. Some of it is in short-term investments, some is in receivables, some inventory.

I see someone peed in Chuckie's Wheaties again this morning. . . . . . . . I always thought his wife had run off with an AirTran guy, but given his current "bunched" state over Delta, I'm starting to think she must be shacked up over in Peachtree City!

Last edited:
Qol

Will someone please answer the orginal fricken question and stop bitching at one another ,,Christ!!!! Everyone knows, just about all the fricken airlines are losing money, Original question??? What is life like working?? I.e. How days off does a junior guy get? what kind of schedules are they?, are they commutable,? how long to upgrade? etc....

Would you please quit your bit&*()g and moaning about Midwest. You are not here anymore. Go fly your boxes and don't worry about what we did or will do here. In other words, GET LOST.

Who is bitching and moaning? I'm just letting people know that you guys at MidEx folded like a house of cards. And, I can be anywhere that I want. Nananana boo boo!!!!!!! :p

I also find it funny that you can't refute my assertion about MidEx ALPA. You can knock other ALPA units for what they are going through, but your group did the exact same thing.

This is about giving someone some information about a career choice.

You are the LAST person on this board that should be giving career advice. You need some anger management treatment or some help for your state of denial. All you can do is knock other people for their differing opinions of your beloved MidEx. Other people have been there, and I can give my objective OPINION (do you know what that word means?) if I want to.

You never give advice - you only knock other posters. Even on other message boards, all you do is demean other people. NEVER do you give true advice.

So, try again there, Chuckmeister. Let's see what will be your next clever quip - the whole whining, get a backbone thing is getting old.

And by the way, I am not your son.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Chip on your shoulder there also 737? Still whining about "Mean ol Chuck Yorgourt putting down us bankrupt guys". We will show him. We will try to put down an airline so small, we lose more in a day than they do all year. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................." If you don't care what I think, why are you on this thread pissed at what I post? Get a life you Moron.

Does anyone that work at Midwest know who this pud knocker is....Anyone??
For a 16 yr cpt chuck you act more like a 5th grade school kid, which I'll bet is the truth.
I'd sure like to meet the guy that bedded chuck's mom that has him so peeved at DAL.
But then again, I sure am glad that airlines losing money has you grasping your wood.

As a current employee of Midwest I guess I will comment. I am not going to personally comment on chuck Y, but only to say he sure doesn't represent Midwest in his responses or apparent lack of maturity on this board. I enjoy working here. QOL isn't bad whether reserve or line holder. Hard to give you a definite response to how reserve will go. Busy sometimes and light others. As a line holder you have a lot of flexability to rework your monthly schedule onced it is awarded through FLICA. If you live in the area QOL is very nice, but if you commute it is like commuting at other airlines, can be painful at times. I hope this helps as the majority of the responses are completely ignoring the original post as happens quite often on this board. I wish everyone well at whatever airline they work for. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

737 Pylt said:
Does anyone that work at Midwest know who this pud knocker is....Anyone??
For a 16 yr cpt chuck you act more like a 5th grade school kid, which I'll bet is the truth.
I'd sure like to meet the guy that bedded chuck's mom that has him so peeved at DAL.
But then again, I sure am glad that airlines losing money has you grasping your wood.

More professional jibberish from one of Delta's finest. Enjoy being on the streets BOY.

Chuck Yogourt said:
More professional jibberish from one of Delta's finest. Enjoy being on the streets BOY.

Chuck is yet again a douche. Thanks BOY. You sure do seem professional yourself.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Chuck Yogourt said:

Why don't you just answer the question punk?? Why is it that you find joy in other people's misfortunes??
awaiting chuck's response

737 Pylt said:
Why don't you just answer the question punk?? Why is it that you find joy in other people's misfortunes??
awaiting chuck's response

I think you are in need of anger management. BOY. Do you cry to your boyfriend every night "That mean ole Chuck is making fun of Delta. I hate him". WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....................

Another thing: I never said a word about the people of Delta. I just have a problem with "THe world owes me because I am a Delta pilot" attitude. Why do care what someone from little old Midwest has to say anyway. Oh, I get it, Midwest didn't lose 1.3 billion last quarter. I'd be pissed also, I guess.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back