• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines Quality of Life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty, I hope I read this wrong, but are you saying unleveraged assets=cash on hand??? I am not a Business Major, but 500mil cash on hand=500mil on your Atm reciept when you make a deposit/withdrawl.

Remington said:
PS. 737pylt, is this one of those pot and kettle or glass house things - a delta pilot pointing out another airline losing money? Delta probably looses that amount of money in a week.
Remington:
If you had a clue, you'd know what's going on. But a typical, not having a clue response...Mr. Yogurt has gloated over DL's $1.3 bil loss in about 3 different threads..
Stop back when you have less time...

Last edited:
Chuck Yogourt said:
when he is really getting his ass kicked, he post as Best Pilot and writes all this ebonics crap. I am sure if I ever met him, he would wag his tail and hike his leg and pee on my boot.

Duuude, ifn you be pettin and like rubbin my bellie, Id be happy to be like waggin my tail and peein on da silly ole Trix Rabbit's ole boot!

If da Yogurts been at da Midwest fer like 16 years, and he likes dat place, den dat's cool, bro, so I hopes you're happy, dude.

Remington said:
So Delta is making money?

You're missing the point. Yes, DAL is losing $millions....Your pal yogort is gloating about it in another thread

upchuck yogurt said:
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Better start putting those vacation homes up for sale.

upcuhuck yogurt said:
Feels a hell of a lot better than being in CHAPTER 11. How long do you expect us Tax Payers to pay your bills? Just wondering.

upchuck yogurt said:
I don't give out names on an open forum. I P.M. you and blocked any response. Before you post, you should have your facts straight. I hope the judge takes you down. One of you bankrupt giants needs to go. What was it this quarter? 1.3 BILLION. Oh my GOD.

We at DL can accept we are run by inept management, we have come to reality that chp 7 might be the only option to put up a fight, but when you have douche bags like miss yogurt spouting off at his nut drainer and reminding us, its putting salt in our wounds, and quite frankly I've had enough of it...Let chuckles worry about midwest, and we'll worry about Delta!
hope that clears it all up

Be careful Thunderchief...

Hey Thunder,

Be careful of what you say about MidEx.;) Capt. Yogurt will call you a disgruntled, whining crybaby for saying something negative about his beloved airline, even though we are right. Hey Yogurt, truth hurts sometime.

O.K. I take that back. Even though I have a different view on certain aspects of that airline, there are certainly some good things to it. But, that's water under the bridge, and that chapter is closed.

And I agree with your recommendation on accepting (or not accepting) employment there. Definitely a HUGE gamble....

How's ATL treating you? Better chances there than with our previous employer...

1800 RVR said:
Hey Thunder,

Be careful of what you say about MidEx.;) Capt. Yogurt will call you a disgruntled, whining crybaby for saying something negative about his beloved airline, even though we are right. Hey Yogurt, truth hurts sometime.

O.K. I take that back. Even though I have a different view on certain aspects of that airline, there are certainly some good things to it. But, that's water under the bridge, and that chapter is closed.

And I agree with your recommendation on accepting (or not accepting) employment there. Definitely a HUGE gamble....

How's ATL treating you? Better chances there than with our previous employer...

Let me guess, you are the same guy who was in the training department and got pissed and left because you were gonna have to come back to the line. So you feel better about coming on this thread and putting down Midwest? Feel like a big man do you? Stick to your reserve. We will worry about Midwest and I won't tell you what has been said about you since you left, you probably already know.

737 Pylt said:
You're missing the point. Yes, DAL is losing $millions....Your pal yogort is gloating about it in another thread

We at DL can accept we are run by inept management, we have come to reality that chp 7 might be the only option to put up a fight, but when you have douche bags like miss yogurt spouting off at his nut drainer and reminding us, its putting salt in our wounds, and quite frankly I've had enough of it...Let chuckles worry about midwest, and we'll worry about Delta!
hope that clears it all up

Chip on your shoulder there also 737? Still whining about "Mean ol Chuck Yorgourt putting down us bankrupt guys". We will show him. We will try to put down an airline so small, we lose more in a day than they do all year. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................." If you don't care what I think, why are you on this thread pissed at what I post? Get a life you Moron.

Yup Chuck, you got it all figured out. :rolleyes: You must know exactly who I am, so, can you tell me who I am, because obviously, when I woke up this morning, I thought I was someone else. :erm:

So, please, tell us all, what do people say about me? Seeing that you have me pegged, tell me something that I don't know. And, I knew that you would have to slam me because you can't stand to let anyone talk about your beloved airline. If anyone posts anything contrary to your rose-colored view of the almighty Midwest Airlines, you have to come on here and, to make up for your lack of manhood, slam anyone that would have to say otherwards. Yup, Chuck, you are my hero, you are my idol. :puke:

By the way, your blanket party is waiting for you...

Look in the mirror there, Chuckie...

These guys will take what is offered and whine and cry and in the end, will make about as much as an RJ captain for Mesa. O.k, bring on the threats and insults.

You know, you proclaim this so prominently and with confidence in the Delta thread. Are you speaking from experience? As I seem to remember, your ALPA unit took it right up the poop shoot as well, and in record time - what, it took a whole 3 days to negotiate AND ratify your concessions?

Yeah, you sure showed MEH management who is who, didn't ya?

Latest resources

Back