Midwest Airlines Quality of Life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
Sorry to hear about your scabs, Chuck, but I think the correct medical terminology is "chancre" and I think you need to have that discussion with your wife, not on this board.

Yawn............How about minding your own business. This thread isn't about Airtran. So do us all a favor and BUTT THE HELL OUT....Anymore high school humor Ty? Go post it about Airtran hiring practices.

Last edited:
Enterprise said:
I have an interview with Midwest (MidEx) next month and I was looking for some information about their QOL. I have done a few searchs and I have not found much information on what their schedules are like. Any information would be helpful.

Enterprise: Never mind the fact that an Airtran jackass is flaming away. Life here is good. Things are turning around quickly. NO pay cuts. Management is brain dead but you can talk to them and they will acknowledge your existence. Plan on sitting reserve for at least 6 months. Possibly longer or shorter. Most new hires are going to the 717. Good luck. This airline will be here. It isn't going anywhere and it is no longer on the verge of CHPT 11. Some disgruntles will post otherwise but I have been with Midwest now for over 16 yrs.

Good luck. P.M. if I can be of any help.

Wow, 16 years . . . . that'll be a big comfort when you're collecting aluminum cans and living in a van down by the river.

Ty Webb said:
Wow, 16 years . . . . that'll be a big comfort when you're collecting aluminum cans and living in a van down by the river.

Again, go away. This has nothing to do with your company.

This has nothing to do with your company.

When has that ever had anything, whatsoever to do with posting on this forum?
Also, you may want to take Jacko's advice and start with the man in the mirror.

Phaedrus said:
When has that ever had anything, whatsoever to do with posting on this forum?
Also, you may want to take Jacko's advice and start with the man in the mirror.

Did I miss something Phaedrus?

You are giving Yogurt a hard time? The posts that I have read in this thread clearly show Ty Webb as the antagonist. It's a clear pattern that gets tiring.

Red: Agreed. It gets very tiring. But Chuck is just as culpable, though maybe not in this particular thread.
Shakin' the bush, boss....

TY boy was also told by Lawman that he owed the pilots of Midwest an apology for a nasty post he made last week. He follows me around on this board and I pretty much know when I post, he will post also and when he is really getting his ass kicked, he post as Best Pilot and writes all this ebonics crap. I am sure if I ever met him, he would wag his tail and hike his leg and pee on my boot.

If my memory serves me correctly, it is you, Chuck Yogourt, that posts the flame bait on AirTran topics, mostly the same old tired argument mentioning scabs or Everglades. Good luck talking the new guy to coming to MidEx. I guess you'll have one more guy junior to you, which is extremely important when you're up to a whopping 350 after 16 years.

fletch717 said:
If my memory serves me correctly, it is you, Chuck Yogourt, that posts the flame bait on AirTran topics, mostly the same old tired argument mentioning scabs or Everglades. Good luck talking the new guy to coming to MidEx. I guess you'll have one more guy junior to you, which is extremely important when you're up to a whopping 350 after 16 years.

Another Airtran flamer. My opinion is my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it. As for flaming your company, it seems to me you guys have the chip on your shoulder. Kinda like the old adage, "Should I tell my mother I am a pilot for Airtran? She thinks I am a piano player in a, well, you get the picture.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back