• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Michael Roberts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont, judgment this bad cannot be limited to his politics. What if he strongly disagrees with a flight operation procedure or manufacturer's guideline

There is a fault in your line of reasoning.

He disagreed, said his piece and went home. He didn't get in a cockpit and suddenly decide he disagreed with Embraer or Expressjet in the middle of a flight.

The real Raoul would not be pleased with you .... ;)

SD, look into Ambien. Its FAA approved. No need to use it all the time, but nice to have around.

Thanks, I'm actually sleeping okay again and I think I've got my media legs under me now. I did a CNN interview this morning and another local tv thing yesterday without any trouble. "I'm feeling much better now.." [crazy grin]

I'm using facebook as my central point of communication now if anyone cares. Check it out.

Last edited:
Yeah, CNN was a fustercluck. All last week was... intense. I didn't sleep for nine days. Didn't even know you could do that. I told my counselors I was an F'd up wreck and couldn't go on tv, but I guess it had to be done. I've had a little rest and am hoping future appearances won't be so jacked. In any case, I'm resolved to keep telling the truth because without it there's no freedom. And our freedom is under assault. I did a radio interview for about an hour that went much better and explained some stuff. More to come...

You can't even put together a lucid comment on Flightinfo moving zero miles per hour and without cameras and interviewers.

Enjoy your fifteen minutes.

But even though naked body scanners may not enhance air travel security, they do accomplish something far more intriguing: The successful completion of an experiment in human behavior. If you were to pose the question "Will people line up like cattle to be electronically undressed in front of government security officers?" The answer is now unequivocally YES!

And virtually no one protests. That's the really amazing part about this.

I'll take the "opt out" thank you! Not sure I want to be part of this experiment!

You can't even put together a lucid comment on Flightinfo moving zero miles per hour and without cameras and interviewers.

Enjoy your fifteen minutes.

You make me sick. This guy is fighting for what he believes in and with that fight we all will benifit.

The only thing you have to say is that? You can take your 2.5 year upgrade at Jetblue, sit reserve in BOS and enjoy life. You are one of the many problems we have in this industry. Make your aurgument useful if you do not agree.

I guess even an idiot will stuble across a bar of gold once in awhile.

Ahhh, I see his problem now. Excellent subject to be a follower instead of a leader when it comes to cutting edge civil rights.

Just another sheep to the slaughter. I forgive you Vingus and will continue to fight for you and the rest of the sheep that cannot see the forest through the trees.

Many developments in the works. Another pilot has joined the club - canceling a USAir A320 flight in the process (though USAir hasn't divulged the real reason for the cancellation). Stay tuned on that and the other one at CAL - media contact the Rutherford Institute regarding them as well.

I've just launched FedUpFlyers.org. It's still very much a work in progress but will be the go-to place on the Internet for information, perspective, and assistance on this. Please send others there - especially if they might need help or guidance in resisting the authoritarian state and TSA's abuse.

Things are happening fast now. I'm having a hard time keeping up!

Latest resources

Back