Michael Roberts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What really scares me....nevermind.

Damn man, that was kind of bad. I'm a little bit embarrassed over that.

FFDO's walk onto the plane with a gun. They have the same ID and uniform you do genius.

They've got a little bit more than that. Let's just say that there are procedures to verify they are who they say they are. Much like CrewPass would do.

Today, it finally happened. Retard sues for infringement of rights he doesn't posses

So this dip$hit, who has "more kids and less money than most people he knows" has decided that he is going to NO SHOW for the work that provides for those children.
Instead, he is now seeking to provide for his family by suing the TSA, (or MEM airport, or whomever) for violating his Fourth Amendment rights. For, you see, they had the audacity to search the persons and property that HE SUBMITTED TO SEARCH as a requirement of entry to a security sensitive area.
Of course, he had no problem finding an attorney who will gladly deplete his savings on the promise that his suit suing the sky for being blue instead of orange has merit.
He honestly seems to suffer from the delusion that SUBMITTING YOURSELF to a search is somehow on par with the door to your home being kicked down without a warrant in the middle of the night. I feel sorry for the "more children than most" that have this knucklehead for a provider.
Letting your ignorance fuel your populist drama fantasies to the point where you self destruct is one (kinda funny) thing when children aren't involved. Nothing funny about this clown show.:puke:

Does he still have a job?

Last edited:
A finger print reader, or eye scan could be a much better option to identify "cleared" pilots, Instead they want to look at my PeePee :)

Because its easy to get a fake airline Id an uniform, think outside the box because the bad guys do....

Too bad the tsA doesn't. How hard is it to get a bona fide job as a cleaner, ramper, fueler etc. Then you wouldn't need to get a fake airline uniform to bypass passenger screening, because you'll have a real one, with unfettered access to the "secure" area......

It's already been done and it's the reason that pilots are screened today.......

I'm a robot when I go thru security. 99.8% of the time it a very simple process. We bud to the front of the line where I take nothing off because I have security friendly shoes and watch and belt. I couldn't be easier. On the very very rare occasion some TSA agent asks me to go thru the body scan I will grin and bear it and do as they say. It isn't worth it and I'm not going to let anyone, especially the TSA get me riled up over such a simple and routine process. I think he made a huge mistake and he really should gather his thoughts before he makes his next new appearance. I liked how he tried to take charge of the interview from the get go and the CNN gal was quick to chime in and put him in his place as to who was running the interview. Its sad that he priortizied his agenda ahead of putting food on the table at home for his wife and many kids he claimed he had.

Its a tragedy that in this day and age we still have people who believe ExpressJet is the only place on the planet with food.

Mr. Roberts a tool? Whether or not he is one is definitely at question. The fact that he HAS one is not in question and evidenced by the multiplicity of his breeding practices.
One must ask oneself, "Self, what kind of person would marry this type of personality? This personality did not develop overnight. And then pursue impregnation by said personality type? Multiple times? Who is this woman. (Flight attendant!)"
It leads to several lines of thought, but the theory that has the most weight is that 2 people on the verge of being unhinged from normal societal parameters met and procreated. That means not only did both flawed personalities spread their gene pool very graciously for the rest of us to put up with, they are also in charge of raising those children. This will result in future assstupidity (new slang) for us all to enjoy.
Summation: People like this exist for our entertainment. Try to keep them from hurting (aka breeding) with those you love, and enjoy the monkeyshow.

Fraternally submitted by ASSCLOWNSAREUS

In a week or two...nobody remembers who this clown is....( apologies to tanker clown for using the word "clown" to describe wacky behavior)

If Roberts were a Muslim then the ACLU would be kicking his door in to represent him. He could accuse the TSA of profiling him and every leftist blame America first media outlet ( virtually all of them) would be holding this pilot up as a victim. But you're not so you don't get victim status.

Latest resources

Back