• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Michael Roberts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its a good thing the rampers don't have to go through screening. They wave their badge at the automatic lock on the bypass door.

I think he did a pretty OK job considering his lack of media training. I completely agree with his stance. How many pilots would be willing to risk their job for something they believe in? If more of us had this type courage we would have our crew pass already.

A pilot can use his hands on the yoke as a weapon or wield a crash axe.

So what! Anyone can crash a car through a Wal-Mart or Target. Egypt Air and Silk Air had pilots flip out. A guy threw a brick at an off duty cop and killed him over a parking space in Baltimore. Anyone can go psycho and snap.

The guys on September 11 planned for years and knew exactly what they were doing. The next time they might be wearing a pilot uniform.

Damn, Kharma, are you part of the Chertoff group?

Rapid scan stockholder?

Do you psych eval all your Capt's before T/O.

You seem to be an FFDO type. No?

Trust.

Damn, Kharma, are you part of the Chertoff group?

Rapid scan stockholder?

Do you psych eval all your Capt's before T/O.

You seem to be an FFDO type. No?

Trust.

Trust but verify! Just busting your ballz! Besides, you can't be too careful, you never know when a pilot will kidnap his stepdaughter at gun point then set the cabin on fire.....

I see this stand as a burnt out airline pilot looking for a way out. although, I still think the TSA is a joke.

Latest resources

Back