Michael Roberts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey SD,
More power to you and I say stick to your path. I am not sure how Hannity took the "They want to look at my peni$" statement, but I am with you on this one.

"They wanted to see my penis", pretty stupid comment but you have books to sell and movie rights to consider.

Sure there is a serious situation developing, but after that interview, please don't represent me, as a pilot...made us all look bad.

Sure there is a serious situation developing, but after that interview, please don't represent me, as a pilot...made us all look bad.

If not the Pilot, then please support the cause. There's more than one of us out now because of the ineptness of Govt. And now there's talk again that the TSA wants to Unionize, sure that'll fix it.

www.rutherford.com

No they don't. This discussion shouldn't go further because it involves sensitive information. But they certainly DO NOT have the same ID I have. I'm also not a sheeple, thank you very much. I'm very much a person with a BRAIN that can see when something makes logical sense and when it doesn't. There's a lot of TSA bull-carp that makes no sense. In this particular case, the TSA policy actually does make sense, until such time that there is a secure crew ID system.
No it dosen't make sense, it never has and there is no such thing as a secure ID and there never will be. This argument merely devolves into a question of how much liberty are you willing to discard for some percieved sense of security. Some people just neeeed to have that commie under the bed, no matter how incompetant and ill concieved the so called remedy.

No it dosen't make sense, it never has and there is no such thing as a secure ID and there never will be. This argument merely devolves into a question of how much liberty are you willing to discard for some perceived sense of security. Some people just neeeed to have that commie under the bed, no matter how incompetant and ill concieved the so called remedy.

That about sums up the TSA!​

perceived sense of security = TSA​
[/CENTER]

I realize a lot of people freaked out about my penis, but I'm not representing anyone as a pilot or anything else. Represent yourself as you see fit.

It's rutherford.org. They're good people and I highly recommend them if anyone needs counsel pertaining to any of this. Contact me too if I can be of any assistance.

Latest resources

Back