Mesaba to take another hit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Tittyjet!!!!

We are all pumped here at Mesaba. My cell phone just cannot stop ringing. Everybody is amped to shut the doors or make a descent wage.

The more management beats us down the more unified we get.

Becareful what you ask for guys.I can see the headlines now NWA voids contract with Mesaba for failure to perform.Will seek new regional carrier for its regional a/c.

Yeah, and the MESA pilots will be more than happy to fly that struck work, I'm sure.

filejw said:
Becareful what you ask for guys.I can see the headlines now NWA voids contract with Mesaba for failure to perform.Will seek new regional carrier for its regional a/c.
I hope this isn't indicative of the type of support XJ gets from all red-tail pilots.

Support has nothing to do with it.I'v got 26 yrs of watching this management in action and just want to make sure everybody has his eyes wide open.If they can legally do some thing they will.

Here's another Pinnacle pilot that will support Mesaba till the end. Like has been said so many times before, what is happening to you will happen to us as well. We need to stick together and be united together. That is the only way we can stand up to NWA mngmt with a unified front. They are/will try to drive a wedge between our pilot groups and pit us against each other. Please know that there are so many other Pinnacle pilots like myself that will go to the mat for you as well. I have a feeling that turbulent times are coming for all of us. Good luck to you all and we've got your back!

Last edited:
Saabslime said:
Thanks tittyjet, and I think I can speak for all Mesaba pilots when I say we'll have your back when you guys are up to bat. Hopefully someday we'll all get to bat together as one.

Just a serious question for you. Not meant to be flame-bait.

Were you speaking for all Mesaba pilots on 09-26-03, in response to a pilot asking when we might start interviewing again, when you said:

["Yeah...., when the next punk with a check for several thousand dollars steps forward and says that they would gladly BUY a job instead of earn it."]

I'm not a punk, nor did I pay for training. 500 out of 700 pilots did not PFT. I've never met any punks at Pinnacle. Just answer the question without a bunch of emotion. Were you joking? Were you really angry? Say it! SAAAAY IITTTTTT!!!!

NewSouth, I really hope that you are not with Pinnacle or Mesaba pilot group with this inmature attitude, what you said in response to pft is way out of line for Mesaba current situation. I was in pcl flight ops Friday the 10th of October and Mesab Management announce lay offs for empployee with less than 3 yrs with the company (Gate agents and Ground support). This is absolutely absurd! stay united and stay strong! your pcl brothers support your pilot group 200%. What they are doing to you today they will do the same for pcl tommorow (2005) contract.

filejw said:
Support has nothing to do with it.I'v got 26 yrs of watching this management in action and just want to make sure everybody has his eyes wide open.If they can legally do some thing they will.

Well, I have nothing to lose here at Mesaba except for five years of senority. I am willing to cut my losses now and move on or just pay us a fair wage. I WILL NOT TAKE CONCESSIONS!

July 9th of this year our senior leadership team took an average of a %25 raise, and there is no way on this Gods green earth I [we] will not concede.

Northwest,
A good contract for us means a little bit easier negotiations for you.

tittyjet said:
Yeah, and the MESA pilots will be more than happy to fly that struck work, I'm sure.

tittlyjet, Your an idiot. People like you do nothing but help Mgmt beat us all. Pathetic. -Bean

Latest resources

Back