• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Seniority List Continues It's Growth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For anyone interested junior Saab captain at XJ fell to 3.5 years(March ’04 hire) on today’s (8/7) vacancy award. Both MSP and DTW. DTW slightly junior.

yeah, who would have thought, I do not see how we are going to keep up with the training. We have only 6 900's on property and we are already so Jr on captains, by the time 36 come on property, where will the captains be coming from? The current new hire classes? Hope the seat lock is lifted.

The current new hire classes? Hope the seat lock is lifted.

huh? There is no seat lock on upgrades...

the 3 year seat lock is just to avoid extra pay-neutral training events like FOs switching planes

unless I totally misunderstood you?

three year seat lock for new hires FO to FO seat. Two year seat lock for anyone once they make a move to anyother seat. As of right now someone going to saab Capt. could not bid CRJ Capt. for two years.

As of right now someone going to saab Capt. could not bid CRJ Capt. for two years.

Someone on here previously stated that such a Saab CA to CRJ Ca move is being reduced to one year starting in 2008. What say you?

Also, since I do not yet have a seniority list, can someone expand on how "junior" the Saab CA went? Even better, can anyone PM me the seniority list.

Thanks!

Junior Saab Captain right around 490 in DTW and 486 or so in MSP. These are guys hired in Spring of 2004.

Does Mesaba have a base in MEM and if so how senior or junior is it.

Slob skipper based and living in MEM flying around the SE US seems like a nice life, home a lot... or is it?

Latest resources

Back