Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ_Driver

The Man
Recently got the nod to join the XJ ranks and I am really looking forward to it.

A few questions....

-What hotels do we stay in MSP?
- Free Food?
- Free Internet?

-What hotels do we stay in YUL or DEN?
- Free Food?
- Free Internet?

- What color ties neckties at XJ?

- Who are the good and bad guys for the 900? Training Department and on the line?

- I heard rumors there could be more CRJ-200s from PNCL? I'm not familiar with NW/PNCL agreement. Have you all heard this one?

- What is the current seniority list count?

- How many 900 FOs are on the list now?

Thanks!

-What hotels do we stay in MSP? Homestead
- Free Food? No
- Free Internet? No

-What hotels do we stay in YUL or DEN? La Tour Belveder (YUL)
- Free Food? No
- Free Internet? No

- What color ties neckties at XJ? Black with multi colored stains

- Who are the good and bad guys for the 900? Training Department and on the line? Stupid Question

- I heard rumors there could be more CRJ-200s from PNCL? I'm not familiar with NW/PNCL agreement. Have you all heard this one? 15 and one from Compass

- What is the current seniority list count? 714

- How many 900 FOs are on the list now? 25

Denver is the Holiday Inn Airport. Nice hotel. Microwave and fridge in each room and free wireless. Lots of eating and shopping within walking distance. I think all 900 training is in YUL and the 200 can either be in Denver or Montreal. Welcome aboard.

- Who are the good and bad guys for the 900? Training Department and on the line?

One of the best training departments in the industry...majors included! I've had several colleagues move on to majors say Mesaba training is better, and it's eons ahead of the training department at my current airline. You won't be disappointed.

Free internet at the homestead in msp/eagan. Although you might have to ask to wave the fee. They seem to give free internet to xj employees.

Not sure of the hotels in MSP, since I live in MSP. As for the training program, on the majority all the instructors are top notch. I have not had any bad experiences with anyone on the ground or in the sim. If you need help, ask for it. Show an attitude, guess what......you will not like how you are treated and will not last. Show up on time and have a good attitude and you will do well.

Neck ties, best investment is a navy blue tie...of the zipper variety.

Do not be that guy who wears the back tie and cannot tell that he bought the black pants at Kohls instead of the blue ones.... (haggars rock!)

For anyone interested junior Saab captain at XJ fell to 3.5 years(March ’04 hire) on today’s (8/7) vacancy award. Both MSP and DTW. DTW slightly junior.

Latest resources

Back