• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Mgmt "Pleas for Sacrifice"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really glad a judge put the brakes on this sham of a bankruptcy. The SLT should be brought up on fraud charges along with Foley et al. There is no morality with these jokers. Keep on fighting the good fight.

Monster Buck said:
Express didn't start out with 1000 pilots when the shrinking by NWA started.
So shrinking to 200 pilots at express doesn't equel the same number at Xj.
But I do agree that the idea by nwa is the same.

Express I & II Airlines pilot ranks were cut about in half when NWA decided to dismantle the Express II operation and hand it over to Mesaba. The retirement of several more Saabs and all the Jetstreams amplified the shrinkage from the core MEM operation.

Mesaba now finds themselves in the position of being nearly half of their peak size. A strange coincidence? I don't think so.

The critical difference between Express Airlines circa 1998 and modern day Mesaba is that Express pilots were enjoying the fattest Legacy carrier hiring boom ever. Throughout the halving of Express Airlines nobody was ever furloughed and very few hearts were broken.

Is that some fraying I see in the cords of this traveshamockruptcy?

Heres your ticket pack your bag: time for jumpin overboard
The transportation is here
Close enough but not too far, maybe you know where you are
Fightin fire with fire

All wet
Hey you might need a raincoat
Shakedown
Dreams walking in broad daylight
Three hun-dred six-ty five de-grees
Burning down the house

He Crunk,

Not a bad pic there of Jinglepants...but as I recall he was more of a pencil neck geek.

He went on an eating binge after his last bonus.

Speaking of bonuses, Wild Bill's bonus amounts to 40% of his base pay. (He told us this the other day - and he compares this to our per-diem) Exactly how many times a year are they awarded this?

MM

They need to liquidate mesaba, compass will buy it then MAIR can buy compass next year. That way you have a trained staff and everyone is back to first year pay.

YourPilotFriend said:
They need to liquidate mesaba, compass will buy it then MAIR can buy compass next year. That way you have a trained staff and everyone is back to first year pay.

The office drone speaks.

I believe that if not for the letter signed by alpa and mair(the holdings company) this would have happened already.
They cannot replace us.
And how quick can compass get up and running, under a contract which has no substantial savings over the current mesaba alpa cba?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back