• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba MEC Conference Call Highlights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
then me must fight to not allow that to happen to them.

We ALL must fight to prevent any such practices by management.

We shall all hang together, or we shall surely all hang seperately. ~Ben Franklin

You, us and them....we well continue to be screwed by management. How we will all be screwed remains to be seen. Phil is probably sitting there right now, thinking, how can best screw them over.

You, us and them....we well continue to be screwed by management. How we will all be screwed remains to be seen. Phil is probably sitting there right now, thinking, how can best screw them over.

What He Said.....

It might sting a little, but considering all options, it could be much worse... and excruciating if we bicker amongst ourselves. Let's minimize the "sting" collectively or all suffer the "rash" of consequences....

V1

Mesaba MEC Conference call Highlights

Some times, (as your getting screwed by management) its better to just go to that happy place in your mind until its over. I've being hoping for it to hurray up and be over for a long time. Although it's getting harder to find that happy place now days.

Just something to think about as you enter the Pinnacle world soon.

Last edited:
-Management wishes to put all jet flying on 9E certificate and all prop flying on XJ certificate, Colgan will no longer exist
-All 3 pilot groups want single seniority list

What is the BIG picture here?
Not to rattle anyone, but daddy DAL kicks the two wholly owned NWA to the curbs. Not that anyone was really surprised, to whom them were kicked to is! Regardless, you have Daddy DAL that has a bunch of regional flying, way too many 50 seaters, and not interested in props planning what?

9E inherits a bunch of -900's and more -200's (that they don't need), all while it is not any secret that DAL wants to trim the 50 seat flying.

XJ ends up with 9L's prop fleet.

9L is an open certificate for who or what?

So the question is, what is the big plan here? There were rumors that DAL wanted to build up 9E. The quickest way to a bunch of -900's is via XJ, okay I sort of see the reasoning behind giving XJ to 9E. I don't see the excess -200's though.

XJ will manage just the prop's and 9L becomes a memory? granted 9E got 9L for next to nothing.

I can see the big boys snickering over the respective pilot groups bickering over a SLI why they put into works what this is really all about. This is too simple to be JUST the merging of regional feeders into one now larger DAL feeder and a prop feeder. It is usually divide and conquer not the other way around. Unless you are RAH and assimilate everything and everyone :D

I guess we will see in the next year (if it takes that long) to see what the master plan is. I just don't get tossing a bunch of jets to 9E, especially with the chance that pilot group may get released one day. PNCL Corp mgmt does not hand the union anything, I wonder what the price will be for SLI.

Latest resources

Back