• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Big Announcement on Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats the matter DoinTime? Scared? Don't worry it will be your turn again in five to ten years. Make sure you get a good contract. Please tell me how this will be nothing and you know it. Or are you one of those that can't stand the thought that someone else has some hope of something good. I bet you told on everyone in 1st grade. Teachers pet?

cathal, are you sure your xj or can't you spell sour puss.

Whats the matter DoinTime? Scared? Don't worry it will be your turn again in five to ten years. Make sure you get a good contract. Please tell me how this will be nothing and you know it. Or are you one of those that can't stand the thought that someone else has some hope of something good. I bet you told on everyone in 1st grade. Teachers pet?

It was a joke! Relax! If anyone should be pissed its Comair guys.

I hope Mesaba does have some good news for you guys. Good Luck!

On a side note I just heard that Friday's big news is that the big news is being delayed for another day. Any ideas?

There are only a few hour remaining for "business" friday...

...well, looks like we'll wait until monday...if not longer.

I just wasted a day of my life :(

Bucky, I'm not entirely sure what you meant to say to me.
I am as sure that I'm XJ as I am sure that I dislike sour pus... Never mind.

How Ironic if CHQ ends up flying for NWA, and Bedford the old CEO of Mesaba ends up working for the Red Tails once more.

And even more strange is if CHQ does 70 seat flying for NWA, and gets the new cert. and then Republic Airlines will be flying for NWA, wow pax will never understand who they are on.

I don't think this will have anything to do with CHQ given what's been implied in here already.

I got the scoop, NWA, Mesaba, and Pinnacle are all merging into one big company to fly 70-90 seaters. They will drive all other regionals out of business and soon run the world. (Enter evil laugh here)

248to2.8 said:
I got the scoop, NWA, Mesaba, and Pinnacle are all merging into one big company to fly 70-90 seaters.

From what I heard today, that may not be so far from the truth. Except it will be Mesaba, Pinnacle, and Champion to fly 70-seaters under a new company and then those people get NWA seniority numbers.

Latest resources

Back