Mesaba Big Announcement on Friday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Terry Hunter said:
Okay thanks. There has been some confusion that TP's were exempt from the NWA Scope. Would a 69 seat TP be eligible?

No...59 seats would be ok though.

C. Scope

C.1. Except as provided in Section 1 C.2., Section 1 C.3., Section 1 C.4., Section 1 C.5., Section 1 C.7., Section 1 C.8. and Section 1 C.9. below:

All revenue flying performed by or for the Company and all revenue flying performed by or for any Affiliate (including revenue flying performed by or for the Company or by or for any Affiliate on the Company’s international routes or route authorities and/or on aircraft under the operational control of the Company or an Affiliate) shall be performed by pilots on the Integrated Pilots System Seniority List in accordance with this Agreement, and there shall be no subcontracting of flying to others. The term “revenue flying” includes wet leases, subcontracting that is performed for others, revenue flights and charter flights. The term “Affiliate” means (i) NAC, (ii) any subsidiary, parent or division of the Company or NAC or any subsidiary, parent or division of either a parent or subsidiary of the Company or NAC or (iii) any entity that controls or manages NAC or the Company or is controlled by or managed by NAC or the Company.

C.2. Section 1 C.1. above shall not apply to revenue flying:

C.2.a. Performed for the Company or for any Affiliate, by an airline that at all times operates only aircraft that (i) are certificated with a maximum passenger capacity of less than 60 seats, and (ii) are certificated with a maximum gross takeoff weight of less than 70,000 pounds, or

C.2.b. Performed by an Affiliate that at all times operates only aircraft that (i) are certificated with a maximum passenger capacity of less than 60 seats, and (ii) are certificated with a maximum gross takeoff weight of less than 70,000 pounds.

T-handle said:
Our union is locked in a hotel.

Everyone knows how well that worked out last time.

NWAredtail... as already mentioned, your logic is flawed. Add this to your pile of $hit - 2 avros are going to the paintshop this month.

No matter how good this issue might be for some people, I'm still skeptical. I'm not a cynical person, but after my MEC lost my trust at the virtual strike debacle last year, I don't expect much from this this time 'round. All I know is that there will be riots if we're asked to give up something, in order to get something.

G*D DAM!NIT JUST TELL US ALREADY!

FO

A friend of mine gave me a call on the way home from the MSP meeting. Apparently it was just a usual B.S. APLA meeting. They admitted that there was a gag order in place and couldn't say anything about the latest buzz.

I hope someone from one of the other bases heard more of a tidbit.

CubanSmoker said:
A friend of mine gave me a call on the way home from the MSP meeting. Apparently it was just a usual B.S. APLA meeting. They admitted that there was a gag order in place and couldn't say anything about the latest buzz.

I hope someone from one of the other bases heard more of a tidbit.

Ditto that from the company. A friend of mine is in recurrent this week. Spanjers came in today and didn't speak about any big news. When asked, I guess he acted like there was nothing to talk about.

*sigh*

Latest resources

Back