mesa upcoming classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BlackPilot628 said:
I've been delayed 4 times now do to low ceilings. It's taken me as long as 2.2 to get off the ground in ORD. We were number 84 for T/O with 15 miles in trail over EON. It has nothing to do with ORD. The delays happen when MDW is landing 13C and ORD is using 14L and 22L for T/O. Wake up.

Nice. Well at least you made 2.2 hrs of pay and the Mesa guys didn't.

Hypoxik said:
Hey Blackpilot....thats sounds like a party to me. To think I used to get mad being 18th in line at PHX in the Bonanza.......

Almost every time I went to phoenix in a bonanza they always called us a king air. I guess flying final at 152 knots throws 'em off a bit...ah the memories...

~wheelsup

welcome to the industry all ye mesa WHORES. congratulations on your new regional airline job flying a jet you WHORE. enjoy your shitty quality of life knowing that everyone knows you are a dirty WHORE. please take every job in the industry and outbid even the ************************* satanic WHORE bastar ds of the earth. you are lower than pond scum but enjoy your new shiny jet you EVIL MONKEY WANKING WHORE BAST ARDS.!!!!!!!!

SINCERELY,
THE POPE

I guess Microsoft, Wal-Mart, and other companies that can do it cheap are whores too??? It is called business. The rest of the world understands it, just not the airline industry. It's called survival of the fittest. We aren't regulated anymore dude. No one is going to get rich at the regionals. They all suck and are pit stops.

I got an idea, next time u guys see that azz in the brown jacket tell him what u think? ehh tough guys?

Lone Star said:
I guess Microsoft, Wal-Mart, and other companies that can do it cheap are whores too??? It is called business. The rest of the world understands it, just not the airline industry. It's called survival of the fittest. We aren't regulated anymore dude. No one is going to get rich at the regionals. They all suck and are pit stops.

Do they pay their employees nothing that are qualified and highly trained for positions at those companies? I highly doubt it. That's where this industry is headed: pilots working for free because they know some idiot out of the Mesa pilot development program or these "become an airline pilot in 6 months" programs will do it for nothing to fly a jet because it's "fun."

Last edited:
ya all 10k of us, how many riddle guys are at GASP! regionals? or even MESA u dolt

Watch your mouth. I will have a four year degree, i flight instructed at MPD ASU and have 135 time. I am not a little 300hr pilot from one of the pilot mills. Ive worked my azz off! Hell look at whats going on at all every regionals.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back