• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

mesa upcoming classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It starts next week. I just got my letter today. It said bring your biggest sunglasses and wear them indoors. Also bring your leather coat. Although if you wear it you need to have your collar up at all times. They do supply all of the new hires with company issued rainbow stickers for our flight case. Its going to be sweet. See you in class.

Mesa Fan Club said:
It starts next week. I just got my letter today. It said bring your biggest sunglasses and wear them indoors. Also bring your leather coat. Although if you wear it you need to have your collar up at all times. They do supply all of the new hires with company issued rainbow stickers for our flight case. Its going to be sweet. See you in class.

LMAO. That's hilarious.

well i guess everybody got a 767 assignment with 150.000$ a year for a first airline job after flying cessnas for 1200 hrs, and then switched to an erj...

Mesa Fan Club said:

laffo

mnalpha said:
dont be such a whore

Why are you always such a douche bag? U suck more the mesa does!
Go back to fly'n your MS flight sim and wish'n you were a real pilot

pairways said:
well i guess everybody got a 767 assignment with 150.000$ a year for a first airline job after flying cessnas for 1200 hrs, and then switched to an erj...

No, We just didn't go to a sh!t company. We all have options. You have chosen yours. Get a bottle of KY Jelly. You'll need it.
BTW- You better hope you don't get ORD based. Those 2 hours taxi times will kill you considering you don't get pay for it.
Good Luck in class! (Seriously)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back