• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to file bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Anyone watch 12 news in PHX today? They just ran a story on mesa and a bk filing. JO plans to "operate as normal" sure sounds like like its near if its not happening as we speak. Im trying to find a link to the story on azcentral.com... look for yourselves, Im sure its there or will be there very shortly.

Oops... days not over yet.

meh, I hope not. Or, if they do, I hope they can make a full recovery, like United, and others.

It'd be way too sad to see such a great carrier collapse and fold due to fuel prices and market strains.

Good luck Mesa, I hope you can pull through and hang in there!

meh, I hope not. Or, if they do, I hope they can make a full recovery, like United, and others.

It'd be way too sad to see such a great carrier collapse and fold due to fuel prices and market strains.

Good luck Mesa, I hope you can pull through and hang in there!

ARE U SERIOUS??? LOL

"Mesa has loyal customers"

Ok, THAT is some pretty ridiculous spin. But otherwise, that was a pretty lame non-story from 12 News.

No sources, no interview with Mesa corporate types or workers, just a couple of people waiting for their luggage being asked about something they know nothing about.

The "sell parts" to save the airline quip was interesting. I doubt that's a well that you can go to more than once, and it has it's own problems . . . .

Latest resources

Back