• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to file bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He has not sold the aircraft parts yet? What is JO waiting for? A buyer? No one wants to fly the aircraft he has parts for. Aerosmith said it best, "Its the same old song and dance my friend"

Stock at .65...I am loving it. Lets all have a salute to every pilot that ever worked there when they go belly up. By spare parts do they mean the engine that fell off over Denver or the engine cowling that fell off over Michigan? I can't wait till they go under....YEAH!!!!!!:beer:

Stock at .65...I am loving it. Lets all have a salute to every pilot that ever worked there when they go belly up. By spare parts do they mean the engine that fell off over Denver or the engine cowling that fell off over Michigan? I can't wait till they go under....YEAH!!!!!!:beer:
Grow up. Go check out how RJET stock is doing before you open your mouth like that next time. Theres something about stones and living in a glass house... your house just got a lot more glass my friend.

RJET was 21.50 a week ago... down to 17.33 this morning. Thats a 19% loss in a week incase anyones counting.

Well, I suppose it's more accurate to say the actual DATE of BK and shutdown comes as a surprise to most.

But you're certainly right that all signs point to your gloomy scenario. When "key people" start bailing, WATCH OUT!

And since ZK left, most of the training department (so I hear), they need a new VP of Ops . . well, you get the picture.

ZK...what a swell guy he was, just ask any of the new hire F/A's he macked on at the Del Rio:pimp:. Where did he leave YV for?

Apperently you never worked at Mesa. If I want to cheer when Mesa folds that's what I'll do. All the airlines are taking a bit of a hit on the stocks. I don't need you to tell me what my company's stock is at, I work there...I KNOW. I still will cheer when Mesa goes belly up. Deal with it.:angryfire

Apperently you never worked at Mesa. If I want to cheer when Mesa folds that's what I'll do. All the airlines are taking a bit of a hit on the stocks. I don't need you to tell me what my company's stock is at, I work there...I KNOW. I still will cheer when Mesa goes belly up. Deal with it.:angryfire

I did work for Mesa actually. The difference between you and I is that I have made friends in my life. Many of whom still work for Mesa. I for one will NEVER cheer when another airline goes under, especially one where some great people still work. I feel sorry for people like you whos lives are so miserable that it makes you happy to see others having a difficult time.

I did work for Mesa actually. The difference between you and I is that I have made friends in my life. Many of whom still work for Mesa. I for one will NEVER cheer when another airline goes under, especially one where some great people still work. I feel sorry for people like you whos lives are so miserable that it makes you happy to see others having a difficult time.

Freinds don't let friends still work at Mesa. You know who I feel bad for? Aloha Airlines, their pilots, FA, mechanics, rampers, venders, office staff, family and anyone other airline Mesa stepped on, ran over, under-cut to the point of poverty including GO's inter-island travel for $1. I feel bad for the Mesa pilots for not leaving when they had the chance like you and I did. If they choose to stay well, to each his own.

Latest resources

Back