• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MESA TA passes 78%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well that should just about torpedo any hopes of my sister airline (CALEX) getting a decent contract.

This industry will never be the same as years past. At least not in my lifetime.

The pilots of American Eagle thank the pilots of Mesa Airlines for relieving them of the burden of "stooges of the industry" we've embarassingly held for the last 6 years. The ratification of your TA has been a shot in the arm for our morale.

Finally our contract doesn't look so bad.

I don't think you can pin the "lowering the bar" entirely on the new Mesa contact. The industry is in shambles. What happens if United folds entirely this year? What happens if American files for bankruptcy? No one is making any money so it is easy for them to lower the bar.

There so so many things weighing down receiving a better wage. Had friends bragging about a great new contract they would be getting at NetJets. Well they are now asking for pay concessions.

I just wish the Mesa contract wasn't so long.

Face it things just suck right now. You will have a tough time getting what you deserve. Sign a short contract so when things turn around in 3-4 years you can take advantage of it.

right now things suck for most MAJOR carriers...tmost small jet operators are making money like crazy!!! my company has made approx 20 million/quarter for the past yr....mesa will now make MORE money since their pilots took such low pay and work rules...its an embarassment to our profession.

WTG

Way to Go,
Not only have you shown your true colors you have single handedly screwed over every other regional in the county.

Now J.O. can move in on those lucrative(sp) United contracts and screw over Air Wis., ACA, and Skywest. But hey it's OK because you got the jets right? And there is nothing more important than flying a jet.

I for the life of me can't understand you guys/gals I have to much PRIDE in myself and the others I work with to BEND over and take it, just to fly a JET. I currently fly a B-1900d for a small company and I wouldn't trade it for the Jets you COVET so highly, not to mention what you did to your OWN B-1900 crews that shows real UNITY.

RANT OVER (whew)
Jobear

the turtle said:
I am pleased to announce 663
pilots voted in favor representing 78.74%. We have a New agreement.
The negotiating Committee would like to thank ALL pilots for their
participation and vote.

Resistence if futile...you will be assimilated.

is that quote directly from you or your mec? are you really pleased to be the new bottom-feeders of the industry?

thanks for nothing...

Every one of you Mesa whores that voted yes is a spineless,
d!ckless, selfish pr!ck that doesnt give a darn about the industry we work in, and doesnt care that they now have effectively screwed over all of the pilots at Air Wis, ACA, Piedmont, Allegheny.....just to start. And it wont be long until you weasle your way into Delta and screw Comair, Skywest and ASA pilots, as well! But, thats all part of the master plan right! Mesa, were taking over the world!

Congratulations.........SPINELESS SCUM!!!!

Where do I start???

I can't believe this sh.it. Anyone that feels Mesa is not hurting anyone but themselves needs to wake the f.uck up. Yes the industry isn't the strongest right now, but does it really look like Mesa is hurting?? Yes the little c.ocksuckers at Mesa just lowered the bar. You have carriers such as Skyway, Mesaba, ASA, and CoEx all in negotiations and now they just gave all of those companies managements reason to point over there and say see!!!! Concessions are needed to bring things back down to the newest industry standard. The newest contract to be negotiated post 9/11. Mesa hurting................my a.ss man!! What's up with all the bargain prices Mesa is offering to anyone willing to listen. Wouldn't it had been worth it to take all the SAVINGS your going to give to your management and thier partners and maybe finally put someof that into your pockets instead???? Then I hear this shi.t about how the pilots there don't think that Mesa is worth going to strike over. Guess what f.uckers!!!!!!! You will be a Mesa for quite awhile now, most of you aren't going anywhere!!! None of us are. If it makes you feel better fine.....maybe there is a small chance this won't affect your ALPA brothers (yeah right), I'm just glad no matter what that it's you guys that are going to have to live with it. I'm not going to get all huffy on you and say "when you guys come looking for jobs at the next level, good luck!!" But I hope that's what happens. Absolutely no repect goes out to you guys. I thought the Freedumb deal was pretty rotten and I use to have an ounce of sympathy for you but no more. Ok...........I'm done. F.uck you guys..........AD

Last edited:
Well the way I see it 21.26% of you mesa guys may have my jumpseat. The rest better walk to work. You truely are a spinless group of USELESS people. I hope scope taste good because thats what you'll be feeding you families with. Even after everyone on here said they would pay assesments if you guys struck. What a bunch of scared little girls.

Everyone who is now or will be on a hiring board someday take note. These Idiots need to be remembered.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back