• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pilots in PHX with plywood boards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where are all the Mesa pilots and supporters that normally chime in on the Mesa bashing treads lately? I guess it's kind of hard to try to justify this kind of crap, even for them.

JO fired them, they were good for morale and he can't stand happy employees!

Watch that Mesa Pro Standards video in the other thread. The MEC even gives pilots tips on how not to mess up their uniforms when sleeping on the plane! It's depressing.

Profession? Union? You've got to be kidding me. Mesa, SCABS of the Industry. How many of you either flew for or jumpseated on Mesa in the past or present? And you wonder why these airline manager's treat you as they do?
"Well, I needed to build time to get out of there" or "I was desperate, I needed a way to work or home." Thanks for your support!

Labor Union.....ALPA? Grow some hair on your nuts and put a stop to the downward spiral of this once called "profession." Oh yea, I forgot, you don't really belong to an AFL-CIO Labor Organization........it's a Professional Airline Association.......White Collar Professionals.

I wonder what David Behncke or former real EAL Pilots would say to ALPA leadership or to those of you that "support" airlines like Mesa today?

Pathetic....

Please tell me it is not cheaper to run the APU during that time then it is to get the crew hotel rooms. Then again, tell me crews are also not doing this on APU deferred aircraft as well. OMG!

Not true...? Taco, seriously... why would the Mesa MEC produce a video which includes tips on how to sleep comfortably in the plane on an overnight? It obviously is true. Wearing a windbreaker and carrying around lumber...I wonder if they are just wearing their uniform from the Home Depot lumber yard they work at for a 2nd job. Free scrap lumber if you work the yard, hooray!

It could be us, or you next!

Here at Mesaba, our alleged mgmt. team's concession demand in the sham bankruptcy has been for 19 %, for six years, putting us about 10% BELOW Mesa's contract.
Their latest offer is only slightly (1-2%) better. No demand to eliminate hotels, yet.

Any wonder why the PROFESSIONAL pilots here are willing to walk away?
No "i had to do it, to get time" kool-aid here. The mesa mec should be ashamed to call themselves airline pilots. Do they back up a pilot who calls in fatigued after a string of cdo's like this? I'll bet not.

Mesa has you guys sleeping in the F-ing plane??? Grow some balls! One small notch above homeless, but just barely...I'm sorry, I just can't believe Mesa pilots actually let their company get away with this bull feces.

Aisle boards

This is just down right intriguing. Are these lumber pieces personal that you bring from home or are they in the crew rooms to take if you know you'll be sleeping in the plane? If they are your own, do you customize them for maximum comfort and design? Like say, a cushion top or nice drawing to make it not look so bad in public. A handle or strap on the bottom to make carrying it more convenient. If you really are just lugging around bare board, how often to pax ask you what it is and how often dos this overnight practice happen. Alright, that's enough. If someone from Mesa can help answer these questions, I would appreciate. I am just plain curious now, cause I've never seen anyone with them.

This makes me wanna drag J.O. around the terminal by his f***ing neck. Then on a CDO I'd lay him out on the floor with a shot to the jaw. Then I'd sleep on his dead corpse. F***'n bast*rd.

Latest resources

Back