• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pilots in PHX with plywood boards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am serious....and don't call me Shirley!

They use them for sleeping on "camping trips"

My understanding is that the company doesn't buy hotel rooms for overnights less than 4 hours.

I didn't know they were letting the camping paraphenalia be seen for what it is, though. That makes the situation even more sad.

as sad as it is that is hilarious!!! GO ALPA!!!!!!!!!

Where are all the Mesa pilots and supporters that normally chime in on the Mesa bashing treads lately? I guess it's kind of hard to try to justify this kind of crap, even for them.

It's used to bridge the aisle gap in a row to allow the mesa crewmember to stretch out across the full row on stand-up overnights. No, this is not a joke.

It's hard for me to admit(I flew for Mesa), but the first time I had to do a stand up overnight and sleep in the plane in the middle of the night in GEG was the last trip I flew for Mesa. It was the last straw. So, yes it is true, and I wish I had something to stretch across the aisle.

Yes its true. I flew on Mesa on Christmas from SLC and the crew looked like death. The reason was they slept in the plane. Yeah thats makes me feel safe.

Where are all the Mesa pilots and supporters that normally chime in on the Mesa bashing treads lately? I guess it's kind of hard to try to justify this kind of crap, even for them.

Yeah, when you can hear the crickets chirp, you know you've hit on something...

Latest resources

Back