• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pilots don't want a pay raise!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PS, as for the guy who originally made the comment that started this thread, he is not a confirmed pilot, most likely he is one of the at least 1o management plants on the site.

MNGMNT wuld LOOOVE an increase in work rules already, because it wouldn't cost a thing. why? they wouldn't follow them!

Why would ANYONE want to help a Mesa pilot ?

I can't think of a SINGLE POSITIVE THING they've done for the industry.

They're overpaid and underworked as it is ................

So if it's broke don't fix it. SOrry tobother you up on your high horse there sir

Well, they're dues paying ALPA boys, for one. All for one, one for all, eh? Some of that money goes into a big pot that (supposedly) works for all of us.

Remember, DW signed off on our crappy contract too. That's not a pro-forma, either. Ask any CCAir pilot about if DW will sign anything or not.

they payed into the Comair strike fund. i would say the american eagle contract is worse than mesa's. i had a few friends over their that left after 6 years an FO

Last edited:
you've got what you deserve at a sh*thole company like MESA

What a tool - karma is a weird thing...unless you've been there (which I have), you have no room to talk about the decisions Mesa pilots make. This is quickly becoming a knee-jerk reaction, and simply a broken record. Why don't you say something insightful instead of wasting the bandwidth on such ridiculous posts?

Break out a can of "shut the hell up."

An Eagle pilot making a comment like that? That is absolutely laughable. Nobody in their (note: I wrote 'their' not 'there') right mind would sign a contract like the Eagle pilots did. Ohhhhhh....you weren't there during the negotiations of that "wonderful" Eagle contract? Hmmmm...neither were 80% of the Mesa pilots that you guys so eagerly bash. I was there during the signing of the "concessionary" contract that Mesa signed - it was disgusting, primarily because of the fact that we had to take a concessionary contract to merge those Freedom pukes back on the Mesa seniority list. It makes me sick to hear about you arrogant f*cks who think that their (again, 'their', not 'there') company is immune from some idiot like JO from ruining their quality of life by trying to introduce an alter-ego airline to skate around a current contract.

Mesa isn't a bad place (yes, I earned $109,724 in my last year at Mesa) if you know what type of management you're up against. It was incredibly educational to find out what bottom-feeder management exists out there, but it's not the pilot group's fault that they are overworked and underpaid - it has a lot to do with the fact that management (i.e., JO, the original egomaniac) has no concept of "legalities" and "doing the right thing."

At my current employer, I am tremendously grateful that they don't have the scumbag mentality that JO has, and that they look out for each employee's interests. I wouldn't appreciate that if I hadn't been through the "Mesa Experience" and been made aware of the morons that can exist at the head of an airline.

I take great offense to those arrogant knuckleheads who feel that Mesa is made up of a group of pushovers who can be shoved around at will and constantly denegrated - you are wrong. I have met some of the most hardworking, customer oriented people in my life at Mesa...it is management who keeps them from doing their jobs. Give it up on the Mesa-bashing...unless you are so diminuitively hung that you can't find somebody else to pick on.

Grow up...before I throw up...

Latest resources

Back