• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pilots don't want a pay raise!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We're going to need some help here guys.

So knock off the chidlish insults. Unless you're here to help, your not doing any good. Mesa pilots are aware of their situation, they live it day by day...

I am wishing you guys the best. Good luck and stick it to CEO ******************************bag!! Dont let him stick it to yall again!

Good luck guys- we all know it's going to be a rough ride for you, as it is for EVERYONE ELSE. Look at it this way- we're all in the same boat here. Comair, ASA, Pinnacle, and RHP......we are all looking down the same barrel. Hang in there and know you guys are not hurting alone!

The quality of life (rigs, rules etc) will be a big part of the new contract. But don't be fooled....WE WILL get a raise. It is about QOL AANNNNDDDD PAYRATES!!!!!!!!!!! The fun is just beginning on the property and the next few years will be interesting.

Hope you'll enjoyed the party in Vegas......we need all the support we can get.

MESA ALPA REP

Facts:

Issuance of pilot certificates has dropped 50% since 2001

Key Bank has dropped out of the pilot-training financing business thus, the pilot puppy farms have lost a SIGNIFICANT amount of customers.

Few if any regionals are able to fill classes.

JO has even tossed around the idea of $500 for pilot referrals.

The scales are tipping toward all pilot groups for once. I, for one, am cautiously optimistic.

100% guarantee
block or better
10 days off on reserve 11 for line holders (28 day bid period)
$1.70/hr perdiem
$25/hr for all 1st year FO's regardless of equipment
15% pay raise across the rest of the board.
Trip and duty rigs would be icing on the cake.

while i appreciate the cheap mesa bash attempt here, you must realize he simply posted a letter that Johnny O sent to pilots. you must hone your mesa bashing skills.

oh, and it's you're (as in you are) an idiot.

IN OTHER WORDS, GOOD LUCK ON A BETTER CONTRACT !!!! I THINK I SPEAK FOR THE ENTIRE PILOT GROUP. WE DONT WANT A PAY RAISE !!!! WE WANT QOL, AND THAT DOESNT COST ANYTHING !

I dont think that was the header of the letter. So yes, he is and idiot.

Maybe Mesa needs to go for a pay raise and QOL! Then their pilot group may earn some respect.

Hey airboss, with your TT I doubt you were in the game when this contract came out, almost 60% of the pilots here weren't at mesa, there was a non union whipsaw startup on the property, we had different seniority lists, guys on furlough, etc, so I think you might want to do your homework. We know we have a ********************ty contract, we live it daily. You need to grow a pair and step up to the plate before you can start whipping out insults. You bash mesa for a ********************ty contract and now that we're gearing up for some change, voting no confidence, and getting ready for blood you start bashing some more. Let's face it, you want us to fail again.

We're here, we're ready to fight. You're either with us, or you're against us. In the case of the latter, WTF are you thinking?

100% guarantee
block or better
10 days off on reserve 11 for line holders (28 day bid period)
$1.70/hr perdiem
$25/hr for all 1st year FO's regardless of equipment
15% pay raise across the rest of the board.
Trip and duty rigs would be icing on the cake.

I'm not at Mesa (just add the "ba" to the end), but what I have to say goes for all companies: The only thing I would add, please, is that it's 11 off for reserve guys, too. The culture of f#cking over the reserve guys needs to end now. There is alsolutely no reason to "extra-screw" those guys. They have it bad enough already.

The culture of f#cking over the reserve guys needs to end now. There is alsolutely no reason to "extra-screw" those guys. They have it bad enough already.

I am not a Mesa either! But you must be a new guy at your company! This is a seniority based profession!! Sorry dude, Reserve people get hosed!!! Don't worry, you won't be there forever!! Pay your Reserve days dues, get a line and you'll be alright!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back