Mesa out of BK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CLARKGRSWOLD

Mesa is submitting its plan, and is expected to be out of BK in the coming months if not weeks, Looks like they have renewed the 900 contract with airways

LOL. Just because they sub+it a plan doesn't mean It will accepted by the judge or creditors. Part of their plan is to just 'abandon' their aircraft not flying. Haha.

Of course it will be approved, How else would the creditors get paid, CHP 7 yea right..... Mesa got a extension to the Airways flying, thus showing an ability to pay the creditors. Small pilot group, 700 & 900 flying should be a cash machine for the company. Pilot contract is up for renew this year should be a great time to get a new contract, seeing mesa has to show a positive cash flow for the courts. Good luck to them !

Of course it will be approved, How else would the creditors get paid, CHP 7 yea right..... Mesa got a extension to the Airways flying, thus showing an ability to pay the creditors. Small pilot group, 700 & 900 flying should be a cash machine for the company. Pilot contract is up for renew this year should be a great time to get a new contract, seeing mesa has to show a positive cash flow for the courts. Good luck to them !

SKW could still buy Mesa, if they dont, I think Mesa will buy PSA by next spring, remove the Mesas 200 from service and replace those with 25 new 900's, then merge PSA into Mesa

PDT will be sold to Pinnacle and all dash8s go to Mesaba certificate.

Mark my words.

Last edited:
Funny because thats not the first time I've heard of 25 900's for Mesa/PSA. Airways may start pulling down 50 seaters just like DAL has.

Latest resources

Back