• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Mgt pulls out of PBS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why, he is telling the truth, you guys are a bunch of soft backs that have kept wages down and people furloughed. You're end is soon and all will be happy that MAG is gone. You guys had your chance to get better and f'd it up. Just wondering is the Mesa NC and MEC in INC. pocket to convince you dummy's all is good, or are they as dumb as you guys?

I'm not there anymore, to say "you guys" doesn't apply to me.

Why, he is telling the truth, you guys are a bunch of soft backs that have kept wages down and people furloughed. You're end is soon and all will be happy that MAG is gone. You guys had your chance to get better and f'd it up. Just wondering is the Mesa NC and MEC in INC. pocket to convince you dummy's all is good, or are they as dumb as you guys?

I voted no. When I brought this up in a conference call during the road shows the negotiating committee chairman said “Yea but they won’t”. It was then dismissed like it was a stupid uniformed question.
I voted no for this and other reasons with this being one of the primary ones.

Went from Mesa Sucks to Mesa Sucks and back to Mesa Sucks. And to the 418 who voted yes I hope that you are happy.
I honestly hope that management puts the entire pilot group on reserve in February so that you clowns will have to live in the hell that you put me into via this crap LOA without even letting the membership see it first. The company has once again made a laughing stock of our union.

I've got news for you. You have ALWAYS been the laughing stock.

J. O. can only do what his employees allow him to do. Anyone who has ever worked at Mesa has contributed to the problem.

What was this vote for? What was the yes vote for?

JO just handed you a brown paper bag he said was full of treats and candy, you guys said, "Oh look, he's being nice"?? LoL... Oh it had candy and treats alright, buuuut he shat in the bag and let it rot for 3 months before handing it to you! Wow.

Last edited:
One person can't change things.

If you really believe that you are even more spineless than I originally accused you of being. Whats it like to live in a hopeless world?

The whole group has to band together to acheive that.D!ck

Sure.....Blame the group for your failures. :rolleyes:

What did you ever do improve the situation for Mesa pilots while you were there? The way you constantly defend their consistent failures I'd say you were comfortable with the way things are over there.

btw: MESA SUCKS!

Sure one person can change things. Look at the idiot who burned his junk off on NW253 from AMS to DTW on Christmas.

Latest resources

Back