Mesa Mgt pulls out of PBS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dowhite2

Well looks like we are back to our old contract. No more block or better, line guarantee or bidding for training since it was all tied to pbs in the new contract. Thanks to A.M. (the NC Chair), the MEC and the 51% YES voters we are sitting here with the only gain made by our last negotiation being 2 additional days off per month for reserves. Thanks Guys, we saw it coming a year ago, we told ya so!

Last edited:
Well looks like we are back to our old contract. No more block or better, line guarantee or bidding for training since it was all tied to pbs in the new contract. Thanks to the A.M. and the 51% YES voters we are sitting here with the only gain made by our last negotiation being 2 additional days off per month for reserves. Thanks Guys, we told ya so!

It's your fellow pilots' and ALPA's fault. J.O. has proved time and time again that he will screw you guys any and every way possible. Shame on your union for giving him the tools to do it again.

Such a good airline. I wish I would have paid for the chance to interview there. I've always been amazed they got one pilot to interview since they pay 50.00. But I guess it takes a certain type of person to work at Mesa

Don't worry they will shove PBS back up your butt in bankruptcy (along with a healthy amendable date extension) but this time without the benefits of block or better and the line guarantee. I hope that 2% raise for the FO's was worth six more years of dragging the industry down.

Don't worry they will shove PBS back up your butt in bankruptcy (along with a healthy amendable date extension) but this time without the benefits of block or better and the line guarantee. I hope that 2% raise for the FO's was worth six more years of dragging the industry down.

Someone really needs to beat the sh!t out of you

Someone really needs to beat the sh!t out of you
Why, he is telling the truth, you guys are a bunch of soft backs that have kept wages down and people furloughed. You're end is soon and all will be happy that MAG is gone. You guys had your chance to get better and f'd it up. Just wondering is the Mesa NC and MEC in INC. pocket to convince you dummy's all is good, or are they as dumb as you guys?

Well looks like we are back to our old contract. No more block or better, line guarantee or bidding for training since it was all tied to pbs in the new contract. Thanks to A.M. (the NC Chair), the MEC and the 51% YES voters we are sitting here with the only gain made by our last negotiation being 2 additional days off per month for reserves. Thanks Guys, we saw it coming a year ago, we told ya so!

A.M. needs to be flogged in public. That F'in guy wanted to play nice with management. What a jackass.

Latest resources

Back