• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

mesa...lets go for a ride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know what guys: I can't do it anymore. I'm wasting way to much time defending my position that Mesa is in a different league than the majority of other airlines. I can't spend anymore time thinking about Mesa. If you disagree, that's fine. My views about them are based on years of experience and run-ins with Mesa. I hope those of you praising Mesa won't begin praising other airlines like Go--JETS. It seems that after a few years has gone by, those that havn't been around very long don't understand the history of these bottom feeders and justify them. My advice: Don't suggest that Mesa is a good airline. If you do some research, you'll see my point. If you disagree with me, that's on you.
This is my last post on this topic.

No, don't go! You're right, it was another malicious attack against our industry....heck, our entire way of life....by Mesa pilots. Mesa and Gojetz are determined to bring us all down.....next thing you know, they will be joining the Trans States pilots and mooning cars on the side of the highway....or running around naked in the woods with the Peeknuckle pilots!

How did you know they were going too fast too high? I don't see CRJ or ERJ on your profile...explain please.

GJ tool? Ok deuche, that's why every pilot that has a commercial license that doesn't have a job is applying to GJ. Are they all tools?
YES, they are ALL tools, just like you ******************************bag.
Let's see you walk through the terminal without turning your ID badge around backwards to hide your ********************ty airline.

I think it safe to say that SEVEN, McNugget, Instructordude, and browntothebone all hang out together

GJ tool? Ok deuche, that's why every pilot that has a commercial license that doesn't have a job is applying to GJ. Are they all tools? Get real clown.

Because it is quite literally the only airline out there that is still hiring, while TSA is furloughing/losing planes. I have yet to come across a pilot who has good feelings (or even neutral feelings) towards GoJets. To date, they have all been negative.

You truly are a tool!
Why? For stating a fact? *GASP* God forbid facts be posted on flightinfo!

Bottom line is that accidents in aviation are hardly associated with any one 'realm' of carriers: regionals, majors, cargo. They can, and have happened, at all 3 levels. Most recent now being the Fedex MD11 crash. Mesa had an Air Midwest B1900 go down, but that cannot be attributed to the pilots. The poor gal tried to do everything she could to save her plane... but an inproper elevator rigging by poor contract maintenance, and the general trend of Americans becoming fatter and fatter, sealed her fate. Other than that, Mesa has never lost a CRJ/ERJ in a fatality.

So why don't you back off, and give credit where it is due? I would happily fly in the back of a Mesa CRJ/ERJ anyday of the week.

From the sound of his long, hateful and insidious rants I would say that SEVEN is one of those 10% guys at his airline.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It is quite refreshing for me to not be the dummasss poster of the day!

Thank you!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back