• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

mesa...lets go for a ride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My advice: Don't EVER ride on any MESA operated aircraft. Don't put your loved ones on those airplanes either. If you do you're taking a gamble.
Please. That gamble is no different than the gamble you take stepping on any other carrier in the United States. Wonder if you would have thought this same thing being on Comair 5191, American 587, Colgan 3407, etc. etc.

You must be kidding. Don't you know that Mesa has one of the highest budgets allocated to safety and maintenance of their aging CRJ2s and 7 and 9s? Their current financial status puts them in a position to not cut corners. They have some of the highest paid and most dedicated mechanics all over in PHX and CLT. Not to mention highest paid CRJ7/9 pilots according to JO. There hasn't been any random engines snapping off of CRJ200s and any other incidents recently that I can remember. And as far as their pilots and their saftey, those guys in Hawaii saved their jet and their passengers from going into the pacific by waking up. I would encourage anyone to fly Mesa.

I'm sorry, but smack talk from a GoJets tool just isn't funny.

To ALL MESA LOVERS!

To ALL of you who commented on my previous posts:

You guys are the morons. How dare you stand up for an airline like Mesa. If you are that clueless and think that Mesa does not have a list of incidents a mile high you are the idiots. You should be shunned for even thinking of standing up for that joke of an airline. You need to do a little research before posting any positive posts about Mesa. You should truly be ashamed of yourself. If you work for Mesa or GoJets then I'm not surprised with your posts.

Don't you ever post anything again that gives Mesa Airlines a positive spotlight. Shame on you. I hope you'll learn from your mistakes.

:uzi:MESA LOVERS:smash:

Flew mesa jumpseat recently...wow do they not know about aero or the coffin corner over there. Too high too fast and did not even know it. And what does the saying lets go for a ride mean in a mesa cockpit.

Yeah be lucky for the ride or shut the F&^* up!

Sir,

If you notice they weren't writing positive posts about Mesa, soley negative posts about YOU! You my friend need to grow up, if you can't be a professional at least do your best to fake it for everyone's sake!

You guys are the morons. How dare you stand up for an airline like Mesa. If you are that clueless and think that Mesa does not have a list of incidents a mile high you are the idiots. You should be shunned for even thinking of standing up for that joke of an airline. You need to do a little research before posting any positive posts about Mesa. You should truly be ashamed of yourself. If you work for Mesa or GoJets then I'm not surprised with your posts.

Don't you ever post anything again that gives Mesa Airlines a positive spotlight. Shame on you. I hope you'll learn from your mistakes.

Are you kidding me??!?! Mesa is no different from any other regional out there and has some of the nicest crews I've ever met. Their management is a disaster, but their planes, service and crews are just fine. You have some serious issues!

Did they get too fast or too slow? If they were acting unprofessional and caused the airplane to get dangerously close to a stall or mach tuck then action needs to be taken. The problem is that it's your word against both of theirs. Not much you can do unless you can prove that this actually happened. My advice: Don't EVER ride on any MESA operated aircraft. Don't put your loved ones on those airplanes either. If you do you're taking a gamble. You could have a competant crew or chances are a crew who does not give a rip about operating safely. That's why they are at Mesa. They most likely were turned down at numerous other carriers for being clueless tools.

Welcome to the world of the bottom feeders. You get what you pay for. Sub par pilots operating at a sub par airline.
sounds like somebody didn't make it though Mesa's training. Seven you are the douchiest of ****************************** bags.

Yes the Lord oh mighty of Aviation has spoken how DARE you question him and his extensive Knowledge. I'm sure if he was man enough to reveal his real name it would read CHUCK YEAGER. For all of those you have disagreed with the mighty SEVEN you must repent immediately.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back