• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

mesa...lets go for a ride

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please. That gamble is no different than the gamble you take stepping on any other carrier in the United States. Wonder if you would have thought this same thing being on Comair 5191, American 587, Colgan 3407, etc. etc.

You truly are a tool!

Sir,

If you notice they weren't writing positive posts about Mesa, soley negative posts about YOU! You my friend need to grow up, if you can't be a professional at least do your best to fake it for everyone's sake!

If you're going to critcize me make sure you dish it out to the others. You won't do it because you disagree with me and agree with them. You need to look in the mirror. Guess what....you might actually be wrong. Have you ever thought about that?

Politics aside, I fly with ex. Mesa pilots on a regular basis...all are competent pilots and IMO are generally an above average lot when it comes to driving airplanes! Every airline (including your own) has the so called 10% and Mesa is no exception. S**t happens...it's absurd to think that these kind of things only happen at Mesa and it is some how directly related to how much they pay. No I do not fly for Mesa, never flew for Mesa, and in fact watched flying leave my former regional for Mesa (I have no love for Mesa)! I speak up because there is absolutely no logic...to your logic!

I used to fly at the same joint SEVEN works at. Good people and pilots, but come, SEVEN, there were some real F jobs there too. I'll name names. You start.

Mesa, ASA, Eagle, Air Wisconsin, Mesaba, etc....all the same but the paint.

Major airlines have the same 10%..... You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I have heard.

Did they get too fast or too slow? If they were acting unprofessional and caused the airplane to get dangerously close to a stall or mach tuck then action needs to be taken. The problem is that it's your word against both of theirs. Not much you can do unless you can prove that this actually happened. My advice: Don't EVER ride on any MESA operated aircraft. Don't put your loved ones on those airplanes either. If you do you're taking a gamble. You could have a competant crew or chances are a crew who does not give a rip about operating safely. That's why they are at Mesa. They most likely were turned down at numerous other carriers for being clueless tools.

Welcome to the world of the bottom feeders. You get what you pay for. Sub par pilots operating at a sub par airline.

Could you please post a message with your name and airline that you work for and we will help make sure you don't get a ride on any airline that might endanger your life. Please tell me that you are not a professional pilot.

Could you please post a message with your name and airline that you work for and we will help make sure you don't get a ride on any airline that might endanger your life. Please tell me that you are not a professional pilot.
By this post you are suggesting to me and everyone else that Mesa is not a sub par airline and does not have sub par pilots. Wake up man. Get a clue.
Guess what? You are WRONG! I can't believe so many morons on this thread actually are standing up for Mesa. What is this world coming too? God help us all and those who praise shotty regionals like Mesa.

Mesa Still Sucks!

You know what guys: I can't do it anymore. I'm wasting way to much time defending my position that Mesa is in a different league than the majority of other airlines. I can't spend anymore time thinking about Mesa. If you disagree, that's fine. My views about them are based on years of experience and run-ins with Mesa. I hope those of you praising Mesa won't begin praising other airlines like Go--JETS. It seems that after a few years has gone by, those that havn't been around very long don't understand the history of these bottom feeders and justify them. My advice: Don't suggest that Mesa is a good airline. If you do some research, you'll see my point. If you disagree with me, that's on you.
This is my last post on this topic.

You know what guys: I can't do it anymore. I'm wasting way to much time defending my position that Mesa is in a different league than the majority of other airlines. I can't spend anymore time thinking about Mesa. If you disagree, that's fine. My views about them are based on years of experience and run-ins with Mesa. I hope those of you praising Mesa won't begin praising other airlines like Go--JETS. It seems that after a few years has gone by, those that havn't been around very long don't understand the history of these bottom feeders and justify them. My advice: Don't suggest that Mesa is a good airline. If you do some research, you'll see my point. If you disagree with me, that's on you.
This is my last post on this topic.

Good because your rant makes you sound like an idiot.....now I don't have to feel embarrassed for you anymore.

Latest resources

Back