• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa BK tomorrow?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can just one ALPA cheerleader tell me why so many ALPA members are cheering for a fellow ALPA carrier to go BK? Anyone? PCL? Rez? Something doesn't compute......

Because Mesa is such a sh*t bag operation and has screwed so many pilots over the years because Mesa pilots will fly for free. This allows Mesa to undercut everyone and drive down wages, benefits, etc. I usually wouldn't want to see a carrier go away, but I hope Mesa does. You Mesa boys have screwed way to many people.

Because Mesa is such a sh*t bag operation and has screwed so many pilots over the years because Mesa pilots will fly for free. This allows Mesa to undercut everyone and drive down wages, benefits, etc. I usually wouldn't want to see a carrier go away, but I hope Mesa does. You Mesa boys have screwed way to many people.

you are a true idiot..

you are a true idiot..

Most of the guys there could care less about the industry as long as they get to fly their crappy mel'ed jets. Bottom of the bottom. By the way I just flew a Mesa CRJ9 that smelled like a venice beach public toilet with crack whore F/As to boot.

I just flew a Mesa CRJ9 that smelled like a venice beach public toilet with crack whore F/As to boot.

I'm trying to figure out which hub this would have came from, but its hard to tell from just these details you've listed. Can you be more specific?

Oh, and MESA SUCKS!

so is MESA BK or nothing yet?? is been 3 days..

so is MESA BK or nothing yet?? is been 3 days..
The original post was based on a faulty inferrence from a fluke after market trade of fewer than 700 shares at $0.12 per share. Its low after market price since then has been $0.331. Nice profit for whoever bought the shares at $0.12.

So it's OK for ALPA members to hope for other ALPA members to lose their jobs? Now once again, can an ALPA cheerleader explain that for me.....How is it that we have created a system where union members hope for their fellow "brothers" to go out of busines....Herndon we have a problem......

Latest resources

Back