• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa BK tomorrow?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are ALPA. People speak of ALPA as if its just the MEC or ALPA national. But the fact is that every dues paying member is ALPA. Every member needs to take ownership because every member owns ALPA. When they blame ALPA for anything, they are in fact blaming themselves.

Why are many ALPA members, including many ALPA cheerleaders and leaders, salivating at the thought that MESA is about to go TU? What kind of "brotherhood" do we have?

Nobody is salivating.

There a few thousand are doing just that. The fact remains our companies are competing. That is the bottom line. If Mesa goes Tits Up, other carriers will get new flying making new opportunities for those pilots.

Until there is one list, this will remain a fact. One list isn't happening any time soon. Because of this, I wish nothing bad on someone else but if their demise helps me out, so be it. I'll take my chance, run with it and never look back.

Why are many ALPA members, including many ALPA cheerleaders and leaders, salivating at the thought that MESA is about to go TU? What kind of "brotherhood" do we have?

Why are there so many criminals? Not everyone does the right thing. I know that when DAL first tried to get out of the Mesa flying, the XJT MEC was discussing giving Mesa pilots seniority on the XJT list if XJT took any of their aircraft to do the DAL flying.

Latest resources

Back