• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa BK tomorrow?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whats takes more training. A flight attendant or a dispatcher? Just curious. Another guy to add to my ignore list.
You are aware that the "MESA SUCKS" thing is an ongoing gag around here, right?

To answer your question...dispatcher. Don't let the quick school to obtain the certificate fool you...it takes a looooong time to really "get it".

Oh, and from what I understand of his reputation in our little world (it's a small one), dispatchguy is one of the best in the business.

Whats takes more training. A flight attendant or a dispatcher? Just curious. Another guy to add to my ignore list.

I was a flight attendant and then became a dispatcher. You can double ignore me!

I was a flight attendant and then became a dispatcher. You can double ignore me!
Actually what's funny is, I had to take you off my ignore list as you were already on it to read your post.

I get really tired of reading posts about the industry and having to weed through the stupid
"Mesa Sucks" Posts. So one day I went back through about three weeks worth of threads. I found all the posters that had posted "mesa sucks" and nothing else of value, and put them on my ignore list.

The strangest thing happened.
Firstly; I was able to enjoy the thoughtful posting of most people with out the kid stuff. All of a sudden the regional boards read a lot like all the rest of the forums here. What a nice change. This I expected.
What I didn't expect was how nice it was to read other forums and one of the guys I blocked would show up, but of course blocked. But because I blocked him I knew I wasn't missing anything.

I don't understand why the moderators allow people to post some one Else's air line then the word sucks next to it. No where but on this board does this happen. I don't understand why a professional person would post something like that in the first place.

Derk Derrrk Errrr Derrrrrbs......

Latest resources

Back