MESA AT ORD... Comedy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JetPilot_Mike said:
There is a female ground controller at LGA that will rip you a new one if you screw up when it's busy. The famous, "Wasn't I married to you" quote is from there I believe.

there's one female in LGA that even I recognise her voice from the back. She could make a jungle out of about 3 aircraft. (then there's the other that's on her game.)

Reading this thread just made me laugh. It is amazing how fast some of the people on this board are just looking for a reason to flame on another!

Nicest controller I have talked to is usually coming across Madison, WI when with Chicago Center. There is a guy that seems like to nicest guy in the world.:D

No2Bttmfeeders

You sure shut your pie hole pretty fast. Little balls for a Top Gun who has never made a mistake.

General Lee said:
ATL ground does a much better job (with about the same amount of aircraft) and they do it with a Southern accent and say " good day yall..." as you switch to tower. What a breath of fresh air...( ofcourse there is "Smiley" on the tower freq sometimes...he isn't very enthusiastic)

Bye Bye--General Lee:rolleyes: ;)

ATL ground does a better job? You're kidding right? He11, my grandma could've worked ground at Hartsfield even after she went blind with that sissy, "genteel" 4 parallel rwy layout they enjoy. Now, slap ORD's real-man tangle of concrete down there and you can forget all about what ATL handles in traffic now, because within 5 minutes of the first medium-sized Delta push you'd quickly get a gordion knot of good-dayin', aw-shuckin aluminum gridlock. I bet the airwaves would't stay so nauseatingly "folksy" then.

ORD is definately a machine. If it is your first time there than you better be ready to write down the taxi instructions. You will get SPANKED at some point if you go in and out of there enough, but once you figure out the flow it's not too bad. Then again there are the days with weather, traffic and then O'hare becomes.......O HELL!!!

TO THE BOX!!!

Latest resources

Back