Mesa and Delta...It's official

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Greetings..

I tend to agree with Scarlet somewhat. I am beginning to think a 2 to 3 day TOTAL airline shut down is not such a bad idea. It is time for mgt to wake up and also to send a clear message to the American public. We (all pilots) are fed up, and it is time to stop, now!

Take care

Having numerous regionals in the stable has obviously worked wonders with US Air so Delta decides to muddy their own waters even more. Good luck DAL, ASA, CMR. Ya'll gonna need some soon.

hmmurdock said:
Greetings..

I tend to agree with Scarlet somewhat. I am beginning to think a 2 to 3 day TOTAL airline shut down is not such a bad idea. It is time for mgt to wake up and also to send a clear message to the American public. We (all pilots) are fed up, and it is time to stop, now!

Take care

I don't think American public will see it that way. They will see us as being greedy, over-paid cry babies, who make to much as it is. We all know that's not true.

N2264J said:
Well, here's the part you don't understand:

If Delta pilots want to scope out 737s, MD-88s or 777s, have at it. But if the RJDC lawsuit prevails, you will no longer be able to arbitrarily restrict aircraft your pilots don't fly.

Nice try at spin control N. Your lawsuit makes no such differentiation. You aparently have no understanding of your own lawsuit. According to your lawsuit ALPA could not negotiate any scope language that would limit any outsourcing, to any contractor, wholly owned or not. Haven't you stated time and again that no pilot group owns any Delta flying.

Dodge said:
Having numerous regionals in the stable has obviously worked wonders with US Air so Delta decides to muddy their own waters even more. Good luck DAL, ASA, CMR. Ya'll gonna need some soon.

Thanks for the insight Dodge. You guys will probably have another regional in the Airlink ranks too. Enjoy the whipsaw.

Bye Bye--General Lee

PCL_128 said:
Apparently you don't even understand your own lawsuit. Read the suit again. It doesn't say what you are saying above. It refers to all scope that restricts the flying of another airline. That means that if you win, Delta will be able to transfer any flying to anyone they want. And guess what? They won't be transferring it to you, they'll be sending it to Mesa. Johnny O.'s been wanting to get his hands on some 737s for quite some time now. Maybe your silly little lawsuit will help him out. Wouldn't you proud of that accomplishment? :rolleyes:

PCL, excellent observation. If N didn't realize it before, he's an idiot, if he did then he's a liar.

bvt1151 said:
There's even a guy on this board with the username InclusiveScope. After all these years do you have any clue just what that means?

Neither does he and neither do you. The RJDC lawsuit doesn't mention inclusive scope, or define it. It just simply seeks to eliminate scope.

You see sentences such as your misguided quote and spin it to say the RJDC is against all scope.

The quotes not misquided, it comes directly from the RJDC lawsuit. The idiots who support the RJDC and the relief section which asks for an injunction against ALPA scope protections are misguided, I'll grant you that

You should probably understand exactly what you're arguing against before you waste your time here.

I do understand exactly what I'm arguing against, you either don't understand your own lawsuit or you are intentionally being deceitfull.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back