• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vladimir Lenin said:
i for one am for the total destruction of the christian values

as well as muslim and jewish ones

donate to your local t1tty bar this 25th

YOUREAPHUKKENMORON VLAD

SeaLord said:
Don't lump us liberals into that PC group. We're not all like that. By the way...famous liberals: 1) Ben Franklin, 2) George Washington, 3) Christ.

Hate to disappoint you, but they aren't liberals by the modern definition of the word liberal.

PFT_128 said:
Hate to disappoint you, but they aren't liberals by the modern definition of the word liberal.

Please, would you be so kind as to give us that Modern Definition of the word?? Oh wait, I already know you can't.

Go destroy some more jobs, buy the right seat on the A380. Then come out in a press release stating labor consessions are necessary, and that you'll fly for free.

PFTroll. Go back to your hole.

Last edited:
PCL_128 said:

The modern definition that was invented less than 20 years ago and recognized only by adherents to one US political party to make members of another political party look bad. Hardly a proper usage of the word. Go look it up in a dictionary and see what the word actually means.

EOpilot said:
Go look it up in a dictionary and see what the word actually means.

I know what the dictionary says, but that definition is archaic at best. We all know what liberal means in the modern day: big government, lots of taxes, small military.

PCL_128 said:
I know what the dictionary says, but that definition is archaic at best. We all know what liberal means in the modern day: big government, lots of taxes, small military.

Again, just because that's what you want it to mean, doesn't mean it does.

I could say conservative means 'closed-minded twat', but that doesn't make it so. So I'll just have to keep calling people that on an individual basis, then.

PCL_128 said:

Wow! Your ignorance is noteworthy. Congrats.

PCL_128 said:

You know, I've always thought your posts were intelligent and pretty well-crafted. But now you're just making up nonsense. Why not stick to your normally well-reasoned posts and leave this kind of drivel to the usual suspects?

I say "Merry Christmas" all the way..

freaking PC crap

ReverseSensing said:
You know, I've always thought your posts were intelligent and pretty well-crafted. But now you're just making up nonsense. Why not stick to your normally well-reasoned posts and leave this kind of drivel to the usual suspects?

Yeah, you're right. I was just trying to push their buttons. I'll go back to my usual RJDC and Go-Jets posts now. :laugh:

Latest resources

Back