• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Maybe a reson to vote Dem.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CFI2766, Are you ASA? I was ASA back in 1997-2000, and "Retired" as an ATR CA..

On the point 1 you make.. agree

Point 2, agree, but let's not lump all Muslims (or groups like Hamas or Hesbala [sp?]) into the same category

point 3) degrees of bad... Obama is our best shot.. Clinton (like her husband) is a big business democrat and McCain is as anti-pilot as they come

point 4) Pat Buchanan

I have to agree with a lot of your posts (and am a bit surprised), but, just out of curiosity, why do you think obama is friendlier to labor than clinton? As far as I can tell, clinton is by far more union-friendly...granted-they're all politicians and completely full of s$%^!

I have to agree with a lot of your posts (and am a bit surprised), but, just out of curiosity, why do you think obama is friendlier to labor than clinton? As far as I can tell, clinton is by far more union-friendly...granted-they're all politicians and completely full of s$%^!

If you recall, Bill Clinton (we have to assume they're closely related politically) was called a "new Democrat" which is a buzz word for what I would call a "Limousine Liberal" or "Wall street Liberal" .. These are socially liberal, abortion, feminism, type democrats who use the voting base of labor and blacks to bolster their power but in the end care about the upper middle class "Elite" types more than the working stiff. Obama has shown thru his work in the inner City and prior jobs to his Senate career that he's a man of the people.. PLUS, the IBT endorsed him, not Clinton.

Clinton is going to promote a liberal social agenda, while Obama is more of a JFK style Democrat.

I agree with Carter that Hamas needs to be talked to, but I disagree with his unilateral decision to do so in direct conflict with official U.S. policy. Granted, the policy is bull---- and Bush is an idiot, but he is the President, and it is the policy, and Carter should not openly defy it, especially as a former President. I disagree completely with his actions, while agreeing completely with his premise.

Well that's clear! Bush is an Idiot? Tell me what is a terrahists?

Raskal, btw.. you drive a diesel? So do I..

Well that's clear! Bush is an Idiot? Tell me what is a terrahists?

You tell me. Bush is the one always talking about the "war on 'terrah." Or maybe that's just his dimwitted hillbilly accent combined with his learning disability.

Carter is going to be looked back upon as a good president who understood foreign policy at a very high level.. he was a victim of the times and his presidency was marred by a lot of work affairs that he had no control over.

In the end, he made peace with Jordan, Egypt and Israel that to this day is solid and strong with full diplomatic relations between the 3.

:laugh:
Funniest thing I have read all Day thanks for the laugh, How were his negotiation skills with Iran back at the end of his presidency. I believe there are a few former hostages that might disagree with you about Carter. Also, Most people believe that the leader of the student group that took the US Hostages is none other than there current President. But I'm sure Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will be open to diplomacy from someone who has hardly any international experience and less than 1 term as a senator

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back