Male SWA F/A's need to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USAFftrplt said:
Personally I think the american ties look great! great to see a patriotic theme at an airline!

I agree 100% Unfortunatley there was nothing patriotic about Gordon Lightfoot in his shorts meant for a 10-year old boy.

Airline is in its 3rd season..... since we can't order up a twisted front nose wheel that CNN, FOX NEWS & MSNBC can cover...we got the next best thing A & E.

(before you sensitive types get mad at me...I think that JetBlue twisted nose wheel was "priceless" in advertising exposure)

reospeedwagon said:
I agree 100% Unfortunatley there was nothing patriotic about Gordon Lightfoot in his shorts meant for a 10-year old boy.

You see how it works Vladimir? This guy keeps on coming with all sorts of stuff. "Gordon Lightfoot" Got a chuckle out of me. :laugh:

mdf said:
You see how it works Vladimir? This guy keeps on coming with all sorts of stuff. "Gordon Lightfoot" Got a chuckle out of me. :laugh:

Pretty soon he'll make a reference to some Broadway showtune.

aeronautic1 said:
...banana hammock...

I thought it was called "frog eyes"

SWPA Pilot said:
There should be a section in the Air and Space museum at IAD called the "Good looking female F/A". They are truely a dying breed. Very hard to find these days.

Unfortunately for us gals, there has never been a breed of good looking male airline pilots.

Paris said:
The French eh? You mean the ones who helped us defeat the British?

No, all those guys have been dead for centuries. I was referring to the French who sold our military flight schedules to the Iraqis.

Latest resources

Back