Male SWA F/A's need to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AlbieF15 said:
Megadeath...I'm sure if you are love starved on the road there is a dude in the left seat who'd just love to help you out. At worst...it would be sex with an old man--at best you might give him a heart attack which would not only satisfy the need for a quickie but would also ultimately help your seniority.

That's a great idea! Thanks! ;)

Falconjet,
That's ok....I think the responses are hilarious. :)

Last edited:
Megadeath...I'm sure if you are love starved on the road there is a dude in the left seat who'd just love to help you out. At worst...it would be sex with an old man--at best you might give him a heart attack which would not only satisfy the need for a quickie but would also ultimately help your seniority.

Albie, can you personally recommend this approach?

..well...no...

...but I did have a sim partner when I started at FDX who had just come out of a nasty divorce a few years prior. His comment on romance was he didn't know if next wife was A) finishing her captain's upgrade at FDX or B) learning her primary colors in kindergarden... Again...he's a winner either way...

AlbieF15 said:
...but I did have a sim partner when I started at FDX who had just come out of a nasty divorce a few years prior. His comment on romance was he didn't know if next wife was A) finishing her captain's upgrade at FDX or B) learning her primary colors in kindergarden... Again...he's a winner either way...

You know, all kidding aside, this is just in really poor taste.

Why on earth would anyone want to marry an airline captain. :D

capt. megadeth said:
Unfortunately for us gals, there has never been a breed of good looking male airline pilots.

Hey, Megadeath, stop by the Fox Bar one night, and me and my swinging brother Yurgi will change your mind for sure. When you see our tight slacks and our many zodiac medallions, you will let us hang on to your big American Breasts for sure!

Heh-heh . . . this is one of the best strings I have seen here in quite a while.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back