Male SWA F/A's need to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mdf said:
The extremes you SWA haters go to never ceases to amaze me. Some dude checks out some other dude's package, and uses that as his basis for a slam on SWA uniforms. Freakin incredible!!!

Geez. Lighten up. I thought that is what you guys were all about. The original post was hilarious. Now go put on your Barney tie and get to work.

Mugs said:
Fair enough. Maybe you should just chuck the ties and start dressing like that "sasquatch" flight attendant of yours?

Real good Mugs,

Maybe you guys can start your own program at United. You could call it "Adopt an Intern".

Mugs said:
There was a rather large female SWA F/O in front of us. Her tie was an obnoxious yellow color with the words "A+ Pilot"

1) Why is it OK in the airlines for females to wear ties? That isn't a female dress item.

2) Yes, I've seen a male SWA FA in those short shorts. Not a very good sight.

whymeworry? said:
who said SWA was #1? Ever seen "Airline"? (A&E)

Can't believe they really let that show air.:eek: Had some friends thinking about booking Southwest for their first time.Just by chance, they watched "Airline" 10 pm on A+E ,also for their first time. Bottom line,they booked their trip on United instead. To be fair though, every airline has the same issues that you see on that show. It isn't limited to one airline. And when you can splice video footage to show only the problems the agents encounter one right after the other, with very little emphasis placed on the successful conclusion,you can make any airline out there look bad. Gotta wonder what they were thinking in DAL when they signed off on that deal....:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

LAst week, on A SMF-LAX flight, I too had the misfortune of seeing a guy with the too short shorts. Nice F/A, great attiude, but the shorts ruined the entire flight, plus, the guy looked EXACTLY like Johnny Mathis!

Latest resources

Back