• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Male SWA F/A's need to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well on most of the Legacy Airlines these days it gives a new meaning to the phrase "going on an airplane to go see grandma". She's working First Class.:puke:

propsarebest said:
LAst week, on A SMF-LAX flight, I too had the misfortune of seeing a guy with the too short shorts. Nice F/A, great attiude, but the shorts ruined the entire flight, plus, the guy looked EXACTLY like Johnny Mathis!
Just hang in there folks.. Shorts are only an approved uniform piece
March 1 - October 31. In another week and half long pants will be required again and all will be right with the world...until next year.

Mugs said:
Fair enough. Maybe you should just chuck the ties and start dressing like that "sasquatch" flight attendant of yours?

I'm sure you keep your legs nicely shaved....

(so the panty-hose go on with no snags.)

Last edited:
mdf said:
The extremes you SWA haters go to never ceases to amaze me. Some dude checks out some other dude's package, and uses that as his basis for a slam on SWA uniforms. Freakin incredible!!!

Noooo, I was not checking out any dudes package. His nut huggers were so tight and short one could not help but observe the spectacle at hand.

reospeedwagon said:
Noooo, I was not checking out any dudes package. His nut huggers were so tight and short one could not help but observe the spectacle at hand.

Hey no problem, I wasn't passing judgment. If you want to scope out a set of balls while listening to "Take It On The Run" that's your business.

It must be like those broads I used to see at the beach with thongs on......always the ones who shouldn't be wearing 'em were wearing 'em. A sick and twisted cosmic joke.

canyonblue said:
Well on most of the Legacy Airlines these days it gives a new meaning to the phrase "going on an airplane to go see grandma". She's working First Class.:puke:

I much prefer grandma to the alternative (literally) we seem to see so much of these days.

Latest resources

Back