• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey congradulations! Now you can take a neophyte union leadership into negotiations next year.

Big win for your management. Big loss for the NJ pilots and fractional industry pilots in general.

Just like Walker said. "Devide and conquour.".

They threw the baby out with the bathwater...

Corks were popping all over Bridegeway. Myopia anyone?

Bottom line is this

Luthi will be a good guy to have in the bullpen for a needed day during negotiations.

I disagree. Mark has one mode. Arrogant bull in china shop.

That is great when you hold all the cards, but not so much when you need nuance and actual negotiation skills. His presence would be akin to having a skin rash for both sides, while doing actual negotiations.

I disagree. Mark has one mode. Arrogant bull in china shop.

That is great when you hold all the cards, but not so much when you need nuance and actual negotiation skills. His presence would be akin to having a skin rash for both sides, while doing actual negotiations.

M. L. Was a big part of the 05 contract. How soon you forget.

He's also a big part of kicking us off the internal message board and providing little to no guidance on bidding the LTLOA. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind he wrote us off before we even left the property.

What? You mean the one that the company came back in 07 when they didnt have too, to give us more. Yeah, he did great in 05!

How soon you forget. Or, you never got it in the first place.

Yeah no kidding!! All I see in the '05 contract is the senior guys getting rewarded and anybody not on property getting hosed...

If it was soooo good why the heck was the company even willing to up the anti?? Because it sucked so bad for the new guys they were quitting....

Luthi has proven who he looks out for alright...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back