• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Luthi as leader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What? You mean the one that the company came back in 07 when they didnt have too, to give us more. Yeah, he did great in 05!

How soon you forget. Or, you never got it in the first place.

If you could read you would know that the ibb was nothing but givebacks. Wont happen this time.

Yeah no kidding!! All I see in the '05 contract is the senior guys getting rewarded and anybody not on property getting hosed...

If it was soooo good why the heck was the company even willing to up the anti?? Because it sucked so bad for the new guys they were quitting....

Luthi has proven who he looks out for alright...

And this from someone that didn't want netjets till the 05 contract. Don't even bother posting here anymore. You are a flip flopper.

And this from someone that didn't want netjets till the 05 contract. Don't even bother posting here anymore. You are a flip flopper.

Lemme correct you.. The specific reason I never applied to NJA was the FO terms in the '05 contract... 5 bases and crappy pay... While the rest of the company got to live wherever they wanted..

I eventually applied to Netjets out of necessity..... And luckily only lived under the '05 contract for a very short time... But it was specifically the bases and pay that I didn't apply. Had friends that went there in '05 and '06, I still refused as at the time I had something better.

Working at NJA when it was a bottom feeding last resort job isn't exactly a badge of honor.

Working at NJA when it was a bottom feeding last resort job isn't exactly a badge of honor.

Some were willing to fight the fight. Some people stayed on the sidelines and took the bennies in which strong union brought after the fact.

And then you complain about it.

You've been the biggest complainer about the 2007 contract on here, no?

You've been the biggest complainer about the 2007 contract on here, no?

Thats true I won't deny.

It wasn't a well thought out contract. It was rushed and many things were forgotten. The pay and basing could have been fixed without all the other givebacks.

I'm tired of the complainers that would not come here when times were tuff. You guys need to shut your trap!

So let me get this straight. You think we should vote for a man who took a big part in negotiations for the contracts in which you complain about the most? Then call the rest of us complainers and say we need to shut our trap? The inconsistencies here are mind-boggling. That is about the most we could expect from you though, Raj.

Last edited:
I came to Netjets when they finally called and offered me a job. Had nothing to do with a contract. I'd argue that the folks that fought for and created the 05 contract made it a great place to work. It also attracted the most impressive bunch of applicants Netjets had ever seen. Then you furloughed them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back