Little bit of ASA good news, very little, but something

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
~~~^~~~ said:
P.S. Can you imagine if Delta got bought and the acquiring company decided not to merge their pilots? You think ALPA would sit around and watch their flying get transferred? Could be, after all ASA and Comair got bought and ALPA (as a result of the Delta pilots desires) allowed the lists to remain separate and flying is getting transferred. There are E170's parked wingtip to wingtip to 737's with non ALPA pilots at the controls. Who knows why ALPA continues down this road....

Yeah, I can imagine it. It happened at TWA, trying to get the APA pilots back into ALPA. The TWA guys got screwed, and they STILL didn't get the APA guys back.

Mexico flying sched

USCtrojan said:
LAX-La Paz... 11:05a-2:05p
La Paz-LAX....3:20p-4:40p

LAX-Loreto... 11:10a-2:00p
Loreto-LAX.....3:40p-4:45p

LAX-Culiacan...11:00a-2:10p
Culiacan-LAX...3:20p-4:50p

LAX-Mazatlan...10:50a-2:20p
Mazatlan-LAX...3:10p-5:00p

LAX-Zacatecas (CR7) (this is what it said, looks mistaken) 1:00a-5:50a
Zacatecas-LAX...9:00a-10:10a

LAX-Manzanillo (CR7)...11:00a-4:15p
Manzanillo-LAX....5:05p-6:35p

LAX-Hermosillo...11:15a-1:55p
Hermosillo-LAX...3:45p-4:30p

LAX-Torreon...10:50a-2:15p
Torreon-LAX...3:05p-4:55p

LAX-LAS...7:30A-8:35A
...............6:05p-7:10p

LAS-LAX...9:05a-10:15a
...............7:40p-8:50p

LAX-SFO...7:00a-8:20a
...............6:05p-7:25p

SFO-LAX...8:50a-10:10a
...............7:55p-9:15p

LAX-SMF...7:00a-8:25a
...............6:00p-7:25p

SMF-LAX...8:55a-10:20a
..............7:55p-9:20p

LAX-SJC...7:10a-8:23a
..............6:00p-7:13p

SJC-LAX...8:55a-10:13a
.............7:45p-9:03p

LAX-OAK...7:10a-8:25a
...............6:10p-7:25p

OAK-LAX...8:55a-10:10a
..............7:55p-9:10p

There ya have it. Liberia and Guatamala City not up yet. Cheers.

Trojan

Just wanted to repost the data for ASA LAX routes.

Trojan

strange...this sounds familiar

JoeMerchant said:
Let your reps. know you want a single list. It must be priority #1. It will cost us in terms of other things we want, but it is necessary to prevent a transfer of assets.

I SINCERELY wish you guys well in your fight for a fair contract. Not my fight, but I agree with you that ONE LIST should be priority #1.

Spiff

:rolleyes:I know that there are some guys/gals over at Skywst that are trying to get ALPA on property, but I think the "Newbies" with SJS and a quick upgrade are going to be a problem! This company can Kiss my @ss! I can't WAIT to move on.....Desperately trying to LEAVE!

Tomct said:
:rolleyes:I know that there are some guys/gals over at Skywst that are trying to get ALPA on property, but I think the "Newbies" with SJS and a quick upgrade are going to be a problem! This company can Kiss my @ss! I can't WAIT to move on.....Desperately trying to LEAVE!

Many of us can't wait for you to leave! Here's to hoping you get your wish - we don't need your type here. Hopefully you will get out soon.

ASADriver said:
Many of us can't wait for you to leave! Here's to hoping you get your wish - we don't need your type here. Hopefully you will get out soon.

Piss off Chuckie. Go back to your office and shut the door while you guys have lunch, allowing a 10 pilot deep line to form outside your door. God how I miss the days when we had real Chief Pilots.....J.A., D.H., D.C. (ret...) PLEASE GOD come back..........

FmrFreightDog said:
Piss off Chuckie. Go back to your office and shut the door while you guys have lunch, allowing a 10 pilot deep line to form outside your door. God how I miss the days when we had real Chief Pilots.....J.A., D.H., D.C. (ret...) PLEASE GOD come back..........

I second that C V is a tool and needs to sent back to the line -preferably fired!

ASADriver said:

:rolleyes:Yeah @ssdriver and that 737type is for what? Trust me, YOU are NOT their type!!! I can't wait to get away from "spineless" dirtbags like yourself!

JoeMerchant said:
Let your reps. know you want a single list. It must be priority #1. It will cost us in terms of other things we want, but it is necessary to prevent a transfer of assets.

Have you filed a PID yet?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back