• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CatYaaak said:
ATC: "Falcon XXXX, stop your climb at FL 350, and reduce to .73 mach or less"

FalconCapt: "XXXX Center, WTFO????"

ATC: "Sorry guys, slower traffic above you, same direction, doing their best impression of a high altitude road block".

FalconCapt: "Aw...don't tell me..."

ATC: "Yeah (sigh)....it's a WSCoD"

FalconCapt: " a &%*^% WSCOD! I knew it! Can't you have it...you know....shot down or something?

ATC: "In my dreams Falcon, but they don't let me live out my fantasies when I work. Can you give me .83 or better?

FalconCapt: "Sure"

ATC: "Okay, increase to .83 or better. As soon as you're clear I'll climb you up in front of that mother......ing WSCoD close enough to show him what a real airplane looks like."

FalconCapt: "Okay, we only smelled him before, but now we have the WSCoD traffic in sight at 20 miles...make that 12 mile...7 mi....no wait, 4 miles.....whoa!,..Center, I've never seen the a$$-end of an airplane tail come at me so fast!"

ATC: "Heh heh, yeah, I heard we made them paint stripes on 'em so you other guys wouldn't mistake 'em for clouds. Falcon XXXX, I know this is an understatement, but WSCoD traffic no factor. Climb now to FL 450"

FalconCapt: "Climbing to FL450, Falcon XXXX.....$**&^ing WSCoD"

ATC: "You said it, man....*$(&#@ WSCoD"...
D@mn man, I didn't know you were listening in on the radio the other day!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Pedro said:
And then you go ban people for doing that.....
LOL... it isn't a swear word, it can be used on broadcast tv... I don't even think the censor on here catches it, but I figured I'd censor myself...

The one thing I have seen getting people banned is using the F word and swapping the middle two letters...

And for your info, I haven't banned anyone for avoiding the censors, it has always been another reason...

Falcon Capt said:
LOL... it isn't a swear word, it can be used on broadcast tv... I don't even think the censor on here catches it, but I figured I'd censor myself...

The one thing I have seen getting people banned is using the F word and swapping the middle two letters...

And for your info, I haven't banned anyone for avoiding the censors, it has always been another reason...

You gave me seven for doing that...

Pedro said:
I was just censoring myself.
Actually if I recall correctly your posts was blatently offensive in nature, it wasn't a simple censor avoidance...

Personally, I don't care if someone slips now and then, but when they go into a rant on and on in vulgarities, well it is time for them to cool off... Not to mention that the post got reported by several different members...

Pretty much it takes a post to get reported before something happens, there are only a few moderators and thousands of posts... We don't read them all... Basically the Membership is "self-moderating" the Moderators just merely have the tools to correct the situation...

Last edited:
Falcon Capt said:
Actually if I recall correctly your posts was blatently offensive in nature, it wasn't a simple censor avoidance...

Personally, I don't care if someone slips now and then, but when they go into a rant on and on in vulgarities, well it is time for them to cool off...

Actually I was being sarcastic, that's it, I've only been offensive here once and it was to 8HRRULE.

Latest resources

Back