• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GVFlyer said:
"Poof?" or "Poofter", isn't that Australian for "Homo?"

GV
So used in a sentence would it be, "WSCoDDriver likes to take it up the Poofter", or "WSCoDriver is a poofter?":D

Maybe he's a Whimpy Sausage C-oveting Dispatcher... :p ;) TC

501261 said:
So used in a sentence would it be, "WSCoDDriver likes to take it up the Poofter", or "WSCoDriver is a poofter?":D

I did a tour with the Royal Australian Air Force. At night in the Officer's Club the "Kiwis" (New Zealanders) in a prelude to a dust-up would serenade the Aussies by singing a little ditty beginning:

"I'll tell you a tale and it won't take long,
All Aussies are Poofters."

So I suspect your second usage is correct; you'd have to ask an Aussie about the first.

GV

~

Last edited:
GVFlyer said:
...So I suspect your second usage is correct; you'd have to ask an Aussie about the first....

GV

Before doing so, take three steps back and be ready to duck! :D

GVFlyer said:
At night in the Officer's Club the "Kiwis" (New Zealanders) in a prelude to a dust-up would serenade the Aussies by singing a little ditty.......
GV
~

Mabye they could sell a bunch of WSCoDs to the Kiwis. They're always looking for weird ways to be different and get noticed, and playing rugby, protesting nukes, and inventing bungee-jumping only goes so far.

The WSCoD would probably be able to fly higher down there even without the computer-chip. Kiwi-land atmosphere is upside down, so climbing higher would be like...you know.. falling, or something...which would be a big help.

And Kiwi birds are also strange, funny-lookin' things, with a similar lack of flight performance. So, it fits.

Last edited:
i realize this is boderline sacreligeous but there is one area the wscod may have the others beat-- baggage compartment. i hear it is huge. :)

Sure a Honda is cheaper than a Jag, it will go as far and maybe 60% of it's speed. But pulling up in a Honda is not the same as pulling up in a Jag.

Pulling up in a Legacy is like pulling up in a Honda, it may make economic sense, but when only the best will do, arrive in a Gulfstream.

Latest resources

Back