Latest rumors about Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, thats not what I was saying, we all volunteer to help the company out

Your company sure returned the favor. You gonna pick up open time when Citation is on the street, "to help the company out"?

Last edited:
Your company sure returned the favor. You gonna pick up open time when Citation is on the street, to, "help the company out"?

Ouch. Gut shot.

Your company sure returned the favor. You gonna pick up open time when Citation is on the street, "to help the company out"?

uh i do believe flywolf is 2x furloughee. i think he definitely knows the drill.

You don't know sh*t about me and where I stand regarding our furloughed guys, get lost

You're right I don't know sh*t about you, other than you would have been senior to me if the merger went through. Best of luck, Company Man.........

In spirt of Pope Benedict's vist to a Synagogue in NYC, I offer my apologies to FlyWolf et al. for my comments. Peace be with you all.

we have a plan!!! really we do... it seems TH will be on TV this sunday to discuss it and the conversation will go something like this.

moderator: Mr. H right now do you have a strategic plan for midwest to survive in the current environment?
TH: of course we have a plan. right now we are in the planning stages of the plan and the planning committee will formulate the best plan to generate revenue.
moderator: so what your saying is a plan doesn't really exist.
TH: basically we're planning out what future plans need to take place in order for our current plan to work or something to the likes of. but it's in the best interest of our employees to remain a stand alone carrier.

we have a plan!!! really we do... it seems TH will be on TV this sunday to discuss it and the conversation will go something like this.

moderator: Mr. H right now do you have a strategic plan for midwest to survive in the current environment?
TH: of course we have a plan. right now we are in the planning stages of the plan and the planning committee will formulate the best plan to generate revenue.
moderator: so what your saying is a plan doesn't really exist.
TH: basically we're planning out what future plans need to take place in order for our current plan to work or something to the likes of. but it's in the best interest of our employees to remain a stand alone carrier.

:) lol
or just use this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FLhQHeyOrnY

Latest resources

Back