• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest rumors about Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, but lets make sure we re-configure with only 99 seats instead of the 117 that we should have... Hucky will forfeit 18 revenue seats to avoid paying a $18/hr dumbass FA to sit in the jumpseat that is already installed. Brilliant!!! I am sure Mary Blundell had a hand in this decision as well...

I totally agree with you eightdriver, I also would rather just seen 117 seats.

But I guess the way of thinking is making sure we have enough 2X2 for our top $$$ business customers since we will be giving them the seats free. I think they want to make sure we keep them happy.

The one thing this company does best is their connection with local business. TH and the top guys are friends with most of them including top government guys.

On another note, don't know why this company let Skywest push us around like that, they want to bump revenue passengers so that they don't sit in a j/s? , ok I can see if it was a long flight but back and forth to MCI, comon.....its ridicules

One piece of a good news is that we will be transitioning EWR back slowly to Midwest from Skywest. Its about time.

how about an increase in a/c utilization. we've gone back to the "sitter" mentality. can tim not figure out some routes for saturday?

On another note, don't know why this company let Skywest push us around like that, they want to bump revenue passengers so that they don't sit in a j/s? , ok I can see if it was a long flight but back and forth to MCI, comon.....its ridicules

not to defend skywest folks here (eegads) but the j/s should NOT be for crew movement. alpa j/s policy, i believe, states so. now i for one will VOLUNTEER to sit in the j/s to get a revenue pax on board provided the CA says its ok and no one is trying to commute. this is one item i hope to see moved out of our contract.

Are you kidding me? You actually think it's ok to sit in a jumpseat on a deadhead? I would laugh in the gate agent's face if she tried to get me to sit an FA jumpseat while deadheading on duty.

Are you kidding me? You actually think it's ok to sit in a jumpseat on a deadhead? I would laugh in the gate agent's face if she tried to get me to sit an FA jumpseat while deadheading on duty.

Relax PCL. What he is saying is he might VOLUNTEER to sit in the jumpseat if there are some revenue pax trying to get on. I've done this on several occasions as well to get another revenue passenger on, not another nonrev though.

I've done that too, but I don't think that's what he was saying. He seems to be implying that that is to be expected rather than the exception to the rule.

I guess thats the difference between us then PCL 128, our pilots and f/a's continuously volunteer to sit in a j/s so we don't bump revenue passengers, hell I even sat in a fa j/s so that we can take an off line jumpseater in the cockpit and will be happy to do it again, we just like to help when we can.

Skyway guys used to do the same for our customers. I guess its just a difference in principals.

Latest resources

Back