• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Latest rumors about Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
skywest crew members are whinning about occupying a cabin seat when deadheading rather than the jumpseat; when most of us midwest pilots and F/A's will voluntarily give up our seat for a revenue pax.

And for once I have to congratulate the Skywest guys for actually having balls. Good for them.

Yes, heaven forbid someone that's on company business actually get a comfortable seat to deadhead in. :rolleyes:

And for once I have to congratulate the Skywest guys for actually having balls. Good for them.

balls? they have absolutely no cahonas. their group feels everything is owed to them and their a bunch of possers. i also enjoy being told their weight restricted too when the j/s is the last seat available on skywest flights and no one can occupy it.

i feel if they want to make a statement they should follow suit with midwest pilots and flight attendants who give up seats to get revenue on. in my opinion your going above and beyond what is expected of you and "good does go around" but you already know that right?

Last edited:
Yes, heaven forbid someone that's on company business actually get a comfortable seat to deadhead in. :rolleyes:

Like someone on another east/west thread said, its beacause of people like you (PCL 128) they voted alpa down.

Last edited:
Moving deadheading crewmembers around is a cost of doing business. They should receive a comfortable seat.

Moving deadheading crewmembers around is a cost of doing business. They should receive a comfortable seat.
most of the d/h is occuring between mke and mci which is an hour flight from wheels up to wheels down, tops.

Latest resources

Back